What Cars Do You Own???

adsH

P.A.F said:
Adsh. VW GTI is good. but if your talking about power then just take a look at the audi RS6. 450BHP!!!!

Anyway check out the stats.

Volkswagen Golf R32
SpecificationsEngineType:V6Displacement cu in (cc):195 (3189)Power bhp (kW) at RPM:240(177) / 6250Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM:236(320) / 2800Redline at RPM:n.a.Brakes & TiresBrakes F/R:ABS, vented disc/vented discTires F-R:225/40 ZR18Exterior Dimensions & WeightLength × Width × Height in:164.4 × 68.3 × 56.1Weight lb (kg):3409 (1548)PerformanceAcceleration 0-62 mph s:6.6Top Speed mph (km/h):150 (247)Fuel Economy EPA city/highway mpg (l/100 km):19/26 (n.a.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audi A3 Sportback 3.2 quattro
SpecificationsEngineType:V6Displacement cu in (cc):195 (3189)Power bhp (kW) at RPM:250(184) / 6300Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM:236(320) / 2500-3000Redline at RPM:n.a.Brakes & TiresBrakes F/R:ABS, vented disc/vented discTires F-R:225/45 R17Exterior Dimensions & WeightLength × Width × Height in:167.2 × 68.8 × 55.5Weight lb (kg):3383 (1535)PerformanceAcceleration 0-62 mph s:6.4Top Speed mph (km/h):155 (250)Fuel Economy EPA city/highway mpg (l/100 km):

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beaten in almost everything. the A3 i'm going to drive is moded and will do 0-62 in around about 4.0:)

R32 Kills everything. Lol its faster Unmoded but when its moded You just need new Progrmes and ESCM. Did you brother get one for his Audi, Whats the Engine

:) OH by the Way those specs are for the New A3 Top spec while the Stuff you quoted is for the Older Mk-4 Golf R32, wait till next year the new R32 comes out Hah aha !! that will be it Audi Person/

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I drove a Mercedes Benz once. Latest model, version I dont know. I tell ya, there is no other car like it & no one makes cars better than Germans.

It felt like floating in air.

I have also set into Farrari & McLarne :D :D I went to USA in 1998 there I visited Disney Land Apcot at Orlando. They had these two cars there. They only allowed to sit in & shut the dorr, no driving :( but who cares if u dint frive it, sitting in them was good enough.

Last edited:

adsH

SABRE said:
I drove a Mercedes Benz once. Latest model, version I dont know. I tell ya, there is no other car like it & no one makes cars better than Germans.

It felt like floating in air

merc's are for Older People they don't give you the Same Edgey feeling Excitement. My DAD drives one and trust me there is no fun in that its really nice being driven in One but i would hate to drive that Around Streets here in the UK. My dad has his way of steering it.I wouldn't consider driving anything which you can't here the Engine Roaring like its ready to Kick Some Arse!! Germans do know what they are doing!!!

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
well adsH I am a sobber person. Gotten old at very young age u can say. I like merz, Rols Roice but mostly I like actualy love old classic cars.

Dnt like to fancy cars except Farrari & McLarne (see my previous post, i have edited it. It has the reason why I like these 2 cars)

adsH

SABRE said:
well adsH I am a sobber person. Gotten old at very young age u can say. I like merz, Rols Roice but mostly I like actualy love old classic cars.

Dnt like to fancy cars except Farrari & McLarne (see my previous post, i have edited it. It has the reason why I like these 2 cars)
True but look at the Audi i pointed out its a copy of the Lambo which is Owned again by VW. VW is massive!!!

redsoulja

Lolz where i live which is also a northern china town in scarborough, 4 in every 10 cars ie either a Benz or a BMW, since most ppl here are middle-aged or older chinese retired ppl, ive seena few 20 yearolds drive Benz as well..., and Ive been to DarkNights its like a show with nice revved/modded cars and models for ladymen, it was amazing...

adsH

redsoulja said:
Lolz where i live which is also a northern china town in scarborough, 4 in every 10 cars ie either a Benz or a BMW, since most ppl here are middle-aged or older chinese retired ppl, ive seena few 20 yearolds drive Benz as well..., and Ive been to DarkNights its like a show with nice revved/modded cars and models for ladymen, it was amazing...
LOL you live in rich area then i guess. !! your Towns name sounds English i must say. But anyways if you really want to see some real Money being flashed around Cannery wharf region of London, Kesington london and if your really feeling upto it. then the Mayfare area of london is really Rich. i d say every other car there is either a Bentley or RR or a Maybach. there is some real Cash flowing around there ofcource thats where all the Powerful ritch countries have there Embassies.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
adsH said:
True but look at the Audi i pointed out its a copy of the Lambo which is Owned again by VW. VW is massive!!!
The Audi u pointed it looks cool to me, I'll love to buy it. But mostly I prefer cars with long truncks. But this Audi will do. Its a beauty.

P.A.F

:) OH by the Way those specs are for the New A3 Top spec while the Stuff you quoted is for the Older Mk-4 Golf R32, wait till next year the new R32 comes out Hah aha !! that will be it Audi Person/
i thought you said that VW was a generation ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.A.F
Adsh. VW GTI is good. but if your talking about power then just take a look at the audi RS6. 450BHP!!!!

Anyway check out the stats.

Volkswagen Golf R32
SpecificationsEngineType:V6Displacement cu in (cc):195 (3189)Power bhp (kW) at RPM:240(177) / 6250Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM:236(320) / 2800Redline at RPM:n.a.Brakes & TiresBrakes F/R:ABS, vented disc/vented discTires F-R:225/40 ZR18Exterior Dimensions & WeightLength × Width × Height in:164.4 × 68.3 × 56.1Weight lb (kg):3409 (154:cool:PerformanceAcceleration 0-62 mph s:6.6Top Speed mph (km/h):150 (247)Fuel Economy EPA city/highway mpg (l/100 km):19/26 (n.a.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audi A3 Sportback 3.2 quattro
SpecificationsEngineType:V6Displacement cu in (cc):195 (3189)Power bhp (kW) at RPM:250(184) / 6300Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM:236(320) / 2500-3000Redline at RPM:n.a.Brakes & TiresBrakes F/R:ABS, vented disc/vented discTires F-R:225/45 R17Exterior Dimensions & WeightLength × Width × Height in:167.2 × 68.8 × 55.5Weight lb (kg):3383 (1535)PerformanceAcceleration 0-62 mph s:6.4Top Speed mph (km/h):155 (250)Fuel Economy EPA city/highway mpg (l/100 km):

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beaten in almost everything. the A3 i'm going to drive is moded and will do 0-62 in around about 4.0:)

R32 Kills everything. Lol its faster Unmoded but when its moded You just need new Progrmes and ESCM. Did you brother get one for his Audi, Whats the Engine
Yeah Adsh. my bro brought a standard Audi A3 S-line in black with a S-line 3.2 Quattro engine in it. over time he has moded it and now the bloody thing is a beast!!!. the insurance takes the piss though:( .

Awang se

Verified Defense Pro
i just change my car to the Malaysian made GEN-2 after trade out my nissan ceffiro. but when going to the office in the morning and the sky is clear, i prefer to ride my bike instead so i can slip pass the traffic jams during rush hour.

adsH

P.A.F said:
i thought you said that VW was a generation ahead.

Yeah Adsh. my bro brought a standard Audi A3 S-line in black with a S-line 3.2 Quattro engine in it. over time he has moded it and now the bloody thing is a beast!!!. the insurance takes the piss though:( .
The VW New Golf Mk5 is a gen Ahead, its basically because the VW does all the Major R&D for the entire group. it has the Advance engine Research and all the Advance aluminum Body work, comes from a collusion between Jaguar and Audi, Jag Borrowed Aviation Tech from its Aero space Stuff to Build Single Piece Aluminum Bodies (Rivetless) for its Cars which i think has Proliferated to Audi. Thats the reason why XJ Production will not move offshore the Equipment required to build the XJ Rivetless aluminum frames are too costly to replace any where around the world Briton is still very advance when it comes to Engineering. i think they all use Advance Chassis Construction tech, but VW is a Peoples Car so it cannot include such Expensive Construction material on it s VW lines. Beside have you ever seen the bill for an aluminum Chassis Repair its crazy dents are not extracted the entire frame section is replaced.

The R32 S E version for the MK5 will be out mid way into the Life of the Golf Mk5 at the moment they are relaseing the GTI, if the sales are slow then you can expect an MK5 R32 soon .

adsH

PAF nice car !!! but how the hell are are you going to insure your self on that !! Damn it must be fast whats the total BHP after the whole MOD, did he get the ESCM chip with multiple Programs. I would be terrified to turn the ignition key on that, the Fuel Alone would bankrupt me along with any Dents i end up with. But it has traction control so its really controllable LOL.

Adventurous Driving here in the UK has its price, Speed tickets, Fuel Cost, Dent repairs, WhipLash Compensations. Lol.

P.A.F

Lol....:D
Adsh. the link i gave isn't my car if your thinking it is. it however looks similar. anyway i earn ££££ on the weekends. by bro will pay most of the insurance for me. i got a few quotes and found that the cheapest is £3500. :) (by the way its a joint insurance so me and my bro will both be insured on it). i'll pay the 500 and my bro can pay the rest:D .

the car is bloody complex man. i hardly know whats what!!!. all i know is that it has a computer on board. No nos or anything like that. it ain't fast and furious u know.lol. you only have fun with the car on the motorways. you have to drive like a geek on the roads because there are police and cameras on ever corner.:mad: . i'm sure you know what its like to drive around birmingham. My bros at luton at the moment with the car. when he gets back i'll try getting a few pic of the car for you and i'll ask him about the chip.

adsH

P.A.F said:
Adsh. the link i gave isn't my car if your thinking it is. it however looks similar. anyway i earn ££££ on the weekends. by bro will pay most of the insurance for me. i got a few quotes and found that the cheapest is £3500. :) (by the way its a joint insurance so me and my bro will both be insured on it). i'll pay the 500 and my bro can pay the rest:D .

the car is bloody complex man. i hardly know whats what!!!. all i know is that it has a computer on board. No nos or anything like that. it ain't fast and furious u know.lol. you only have fun with the car on the motorways. you have to drive like a geek on the roads because there are police and cameras on ever corner.:mad: . i'm sure you know what its like to drive around birmingham. My bros at luton at the moment with the car. when he gets back i'll try getting a few pic of the car for you and i'll ask him about the chip.
Three cams on Bristol Street Down towards the Uni past the Macies. anyways that road is pritty good heard they were putting up Speed traps there Since you get Students driving down there. For some reason People in Birmingham now drive like theyre from a thirdworld country. it use to be such a nice city a year Back its all full of Big shots from London, and theyve bought there Cars with them. Damn them any wayz you have to drive with a firm hand with Lunatics around you.. Any ways I live Down A34 down towards Walsall (In the outer side) Loads of Cams here too its madness.

mysterious

That Audi somewhat has the look of the Audi that was used by Will Smith in his movie "I, Robot". It is reported that one exact copy was specially made for him by the company apart from the one used in the movie. Now 'that' Audi was HOT!!

P.A.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.A.F

Three cams on Bristol Street Down towards the Uni past the Macies. anyways that road is pritty good heard they were putting up Speed traps there Since you get Students driving down there. For some reason People in Birmingham now drive like theyre from a thirdworld country. it use to be such a nice city a year Back its all full of Big shots from London, and theyve bought there Cars with them. Damn them any wayz you have to drive with a firm hand with Lunatics around you.. Any ways I live Down A34 down towards Walsall (In the outer side) Loads of Cams here too its madness.
i know man. u get some lunatics driving around nowadays. there bloddy hecktic. nowadays if you park in the wrong area they take the damn car away and u have to go and get it back with a £150 fine!!!
there starting to get kinda strict on the motor ways now. anyway the best place to drive a super car is on the autobarn is germany (german motor way). man theres no limits.

That Audi somewhat has the look of the Audi that was used by Will Smith in his movie "I, Robot". It is reported that one exact copy was specially made for him by the company apart from the one used in the movie. Now 'that' Audi was HOT!!
myst that cars going to be released in somewhere near 2035 . its called the Audi RSQ. have a look.
http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-2004-Audi-RSQ-Concept.htm

i think thats going a little over the top!!!