Music Thread

srirangan

Banned Member
Myst,
What is wrong with you mate?

> Srirangan:
> There's something you should know about me. I hate fusion.
>
> Mysterious:
> I'm sure thats your personal feeling but the following comments really show you
> have no respect for artists just because you 'personally' dont have the taste for
> their music.

Yes ofcourse it is my personal opinion. Who else's opinion would it be?

I thought DT had by now imparted much wisdom on mutual respect to its members. So much for my wishful thinking.
Dude, I still think LP sucks. You gotta have to live with it.
And another thing, commercial success has got nothing to do with rock and roll.
And do you play? I do. I know what rock music is.

srirangan said:
There's something you should know about me. I hate fusion. :D
I'm into classic rock and metal. Aaaaaaaaaah Jimmy Page.
Singing to the ocean, I can hear the ocean roar..
Sing for free I sing for me, sing the whole night lo - oh- ong.
Sri,i've just listen the song titled "Come with Me" by Puff Daddy,it is Jimmy Page's song? cause i heard some rock vocal beside Puff Daddy rap section, and i thought it is sound like Jimmy Page

mysterious

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes it was your personal opinion and I thought I'd remind you of it before you started imposing your views on others. LP has never claimed to be 'pure' rock as is clear from their biography and personal interviews if you ever happened to listen to/read one. All its members have roots in different arenas of music and the band's music is best regarded as being 'alternative metal quintet'.

My point was never to show commercial success has anything to do with rock n roll of the oldies but to show that commercial success is directly propotionaly to 'good' music, be it rock, R & B, rap, metal, etc. I've never come across a band with 'bad' music having enormous commercial success and what not. All said, you cant help the fact that your taste does not lie with this type of music but instead of admitting that, you'll alwayz accuse LP music and defame them (by showing its their fault you dont like their music, not that its just your personal taste for music that is different) given your ego prbs. Anywayz, to help you get started on LP history, click and read on the following:

http://www.mtv.com/bands/az/linkin_park/bio.jhtml :cool2

srirangan

Banned Member
Ah okay. MTV fans. That explains why you like LP. Cheers!
I wish to not impose my opinion on anyone, not matter for bad LP is.

mysterious

See, there you go again. Just because I gave you an MTV link as it was the quickest to pop on search; now you 'assume' I'm an MTV fan or whatever. God, I wonder when you'll 'actually' grow up! Anywayz, enough, I'm done with this babysitting. :coffee

srirangan

Banned Member
Mysterious,
Wonder. And it makes me wonder. Your head is humming and it won't go, incase you don't know. The piper's calling you to join him. Go find your stairway to heaven.

SABRE,
Who ever listened to Michael Jackson? Pop?

mysterious

SABRE said:
Yo, Who is listening to Micheal Jackson now days???? :D
Micheal Jackson? No one's listening to him probably but I'm sure quite a lot are listening 'about' him from Eminem in "Just Lose It". :D

Pathfinder-X

Tribal Warlord
Verified Defense Pro
Well I've been listening to Jackson's habit with little kids if you know what I mean. That guy has lost it. From the nose jobs tobaby dangling and finally child molesting, he turned from a biggest start there is to well.........I seriously don't know what the hell he is at this poin.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
he reminds of the femaile ape from the planet of the apes movie. I think thats what he has turn into now.

fraken_14

I feel sorry for his children, I hope child protection service takes them away if he loses in court. And he showed up in pajamas in court!!! What's with that?

mysterious

Anywayz, this thread wasn't created to discuss Jackson and his imperfections. Its about music you like. Could be anything and anyone. So newbies, let us know what you're tuning in to these days while oldies, drop a line if your taste has changed since ur last post in this thread and/or you're just taking a break from the rythmic world for a while. Enjoy discussing fellaz!

corsair7772

Verified Defense Pro
mysterious said:
I've been listening to newer bands like Sum41, Good Charlotte, etc.
Which album of good charlotte did you listen to? I heard a new one came out quite some time ago.

And your obviously after Green Day too rite? Their a lot like good charlotte.:(