Mars Missions

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
The Curiosity Mars rover had managed to collect 32 Martian rock samples by using a drill attached to robotic arm. Pereverance rovere mission still keeps searching for signs of past life on the red planet by analyzing the chemical, mineral, physical and organic characteristics of the rocks.
How about providing links when you are posting stuff like this. You have been here long enough to know the rules.

kato

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
People don't want to work for Tesla or SpaceX because they pay mega bucks, but because of the mission and the energy of the place. They get a decent wage, generally, but the primary drive is the mission.
Actually from what i hear from Grünheide (Tesla Gigafactory Berlin) and a couple other Tesla-owned factories over here neither do the people working there get a "decent wage" nor would a majority of them recommend Tesla as an employer (seriously - 54% of German Tesla employees supposedly would not recommend working there).

And among applicants - the few they get, most job offers there have been open since last year, and even on skilled manual labour they get single-digit application numbers per job... - opinions on Tesla and its processes are a whole lot worse. About the friendliest word i've been reading about that is "unprofessional" and "chaotic".

StingrayOZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, I didn't mean to imply Tesla was a great place to work or that their wages are attractive. I imagine he will have all sorts of problem in Germany, where he has been able to just push through in the US or China.

I've heard much the same things, very chaotic and they burn people out. But people are motivated by the mission. While I think Elon has strengths in many areas, he is also very flawed. Not sure I would want him as a boss. He seems to need to learn things the hard way.

Ideally you would extract the positives and remove the negatives.

bearnard19

Looking forward to some new Mars rover mission that is gonna be lounched next year. The mission is called the Rosalind Franklin rover mission . This ‘ mission will attempt to search for life on Mars and explore martiat surface. You may find more information about the mission I`ve mentioned with the help of the link I`ve mentioned.

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Looking forward to some new Mars rover mission that is gonna be lounched next year. The mission is called the Rosalind Franklin rover mission . This ‘ mission will attempt to search for life on Mars and explore martiat surface. You may find more information about the mission I`ve mentioned with the help of the link I`ve mentioned.
Generally we are aware of the mission, but when you are providing specifics you are required to post the link to that source. It's in the rules - read them.

Sandhi Yudha

Many of us still remember the Marsrover Perseverance and the Marshelicopter Ingenuity. They arrived in februari 2021 on Mars.
The original plan was to let Ingenuity fly for around 5 times, but in the end Ingenuity flew 72 flights on Mars. Now after Ingenuity's blades are damaged, Perseverance will continue to explore our neighbourplanet alone.

Last edited: