Kosovo Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrom

Yes, Islam as religion is not much different than f.e. christian religion. Most islamic countries live in peace just like christian countries.
Terrorism is also not islamic invention - terrorists exist as long as humanity. In modern times we can remember classic christian IRA terrorism for example - but there are dozens less known examples of christian terrorism.

However, right now West mostly face a terrorist threat from muslim countries. Thats why in most western mass-media Islam = bad terroristic rapechild religion. This is, of course, pure propaganda. However understandable and expectable,

s3kiz

Just as an additional comment, dear bloody you are right with what you say below:

They fighting for their project "Great Albania" ........ Kosovo , South-west Macedonia , North-west Greece, and big part of Montenegro with Albania of course ........Great Islamic country in Europe......... and they have full suport of USA..............

I too believe and see that the "USA" is supporting a "Great Islamic country in Europe".

BUT...

Its not the USA as we know it, instead it is the architects of the "new world order" trying to do this.

AND...

Their efforts is not for a "Great Islamic country in Europe" as you say, but instead to mould a country that is predominantly muslim into a country that seems "islamic" for its people to naturally support, and that seems "islamic" for the world to see it as.

WHY?...

Because, muslims are just as naive as people of any faith, so when they perceive their government to be "islamic" they will support it, when the world sees it as "islamic" they will be able to distinguish it and distance themselves from it.

FOR WHAT?...

Well this seemingly "islam country" supported by its citizens is aimed to be engineered by the architects of the nwo to be USED for its ambitions, the citizens of the "islam country" support their country because they think they are doing the right thing, but that supposed "islam country" is just a puppet of the nwo bosses, citizens cant see that because they think their country is islam thus right.

On the other hand, globaly, non muslim countries get the benefit of seeing and been distanced from the acts of a supposedly "islamic" country thus true religion of Islam.

Two birds with one stone, win for the nwo bosses.

Get the picture?

But in reality, the "islamic country" is actually not Islamic, its just a disguise been used by nwo bosses to manipulate and socially engineer the local people of that country to support the puppet regimes they put in charge of that country and support.

Its a big game.

We saw previous examples to this "game" in history, lets go back to the cold-war era, how the Soviets were trying reach south seas thru Afghanistan, what did the then undeclared nwo bosses do? build up a "green barrier" against the Soviets, using naive Afghans and Pakistanis, who were already desperate to defend/free their country/bretheren, so popped out the nwo-secret service engineered Mujahadeen and thus Al Qaida.

What were their financial sources? the opium fields in Afghanistan, something banned in Islam, but easily been used by groups of muslims, for the cause of Islam to fight the enemy the Soviets. Back then muslims and Islam were just used for the proxy war by nwo bosses against the Russians.

Coming to our time, we see Iraq, invaded to be freed by a dictator, guess what once again put into power and used by the same nwo bosses, when hes usage time was out, we saw the destruction of Iraq in the name of democracy, destruction of weapons of mass destruction, etc, Saddams out, better for humanity, no wmd, but the nwo bosses are still there.

Why? because the nwo bosses (not the Americans, because an avarage American is just as naive as an avarage muslim) have still not been able to socially and politically engineer Iraq into a usable structure as yet, with the Shiites drifting off into the Iranian hemisphere, the Kurds having the potential to break up, leaving the nwo bosses with a marginal material to work and build up a "islamic country" they can manipulate for their nwo ambitions.

So the nwo invasion of Iraq continues, with many arabs and americans dyeing not for democracy or this and that but the nwo ambitions.

Same games are been played in my country, Turkiye, nwo is trying very hard to socially engineer and establish a durable regime that they label as "moderate islam" which they can use for their own global domination ambitions, I am a muslim and i can see this, this isnt Islam.

What you encounter in the Balkans and see as an "islamic country" is not Islam, my dear Serb friend (username: bloody) the reason why you have conflict in your region is not Islam, its the "engineered islam", I personally believe the common enemy of humanity is the nwo and the people behind it.

Firstly trying to engineer an artificial "islam", using it for their ambitions, and then later pitting people against each other.

Islam is not the enemy, as a devout muslim i can sincerely say and prove this.

As a muslim Turk i request all to dig deep thru any prejudice, hate, anguish and suffering we (you and I) may have suffered in our history and see that the enemy of yours as a Serb, a Greek, an American, an Israeli, an Arab, an Australian etc is the same enemy of mine;

The "enemy" is the nwo bosses.

PS: Look thru the many examples of thought throughout history including Huntingtons "clash of civs", this game is not new, has been played for centuries, the game is clear, create two opposing poles, solidify them against each other then let them clash, with the control been in your own hands, thus the "order out of chaos" motto. I'm no rocket scientist and i can see this, but one needs to clear their prejudices before they can see the whole picture as to what has been and is going on.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Kosovo=Serbia

Banned Member
Do you guys have plans for world domination or something?

"what are we doing tonight pinky?" :lol3
No, just saying that, when you talking about Big Serbia, first it is concept of Serbian nationalist and their politics, not of all Serbs, and second there is nothing bad with that, because big Serbia is actually real Serbia, territory in which Serbs before in big and now in small number lived and live from their arrival in Balkan. You must know that Serbia is much bigger than Republic of Serbia.
;) :cool: :p:

Something like this...........

Stryker001

Banned Member
This will continue for a long time, I still believe it was to early and a mistake for Kosovo independence. The Russians will end up having to clean this mess up in the future.

Last edited:

Chrom

This will continue for a long time, I still believe it was to early and a mistake for Kosovo independence. The Russians will end up having to clean this mess up in the future.
Khm, khm. Really, you expect way too much from Russia. I cant see Russia really solving (not just minor helping) anything there before Russia joins/merge EU. I.e. not in the next 30 years at least.

Kosovo=Serbia

Banned Member
Khm, khm. Really, you expect way too much from Russia. I cant see Russia really solving (not just minor helping) anything there before Russia joins/merge EU. I.e. not in the next 30 years at least.
Why? because of Military, or Diplomatic possibility... Russia already have biggest
rights in UN security council.... And think enough force to secure small Kosovo territory....

Chrom

Why? because of Military, or Diplomatic possibility... Russia already have biggest
rights in UN security council.... And think enough force to secure small Kosovo territory....
Khm. There are some other countries in UN council, you know? NATO dont need any UN council to ruin any country, you know? And last, but not least - WHY they hell Russia should conflict West at that scale over already dea.. hm, weak & disintegrating Serbia? There is no sense in that..

Kosovo=Serbia

Banned Member
Yes it is weak, weaker than before, but still much stronger than some neighbors.
NATO did nice job destroying economy and infrastructure, but failed to damage
military. And after 9 years manage to create false, NATO state in Kosovo province, small, but territory full of different kinds of minerals and other resources and with valuable geographically position.
And as you said they didn't ask UN or nobody for that, they simply break law.
And if after sometime, in such artificial "state" starts mess and shiitts, Serbia will
participate, maybe not with military, but depending of "level of shiitts" with different non-military weapons, but again, who knows.....
We must protect our citizens and property, if KFOR failed, and if they failed, we should and must react either they like it or not, HELL YES!!!!!!!!
And if they stand against, Serbia has more tanks APCs, IFVs and troops than
KFOR and we will squash them like bugs and get it in order in a few hours. And if NATO try to eat shiitt again, then they will it them all, from Russians.

:russia

Last edited by a moderator:

s3kiz

Umm, why so many smilies? it made me think of how gang mentality makes juviniles write graffiti on walls like such things as "we are the best, you suck an egg" kind of stuff.

Anyway, today I wrote a 3 page argument as to why Russia will not, can not militarly intervene directly to Kosovo, but instead at best try a small proxy war through Serbia and eventually with support of Greece on its side (yes Nato country, but dont forget they were politically and materially supporting Serbia when Serb planes were trying to down Nato planes). This having the potential to fuel a large scale regional war, but the possibilities of this happening are some decades away.

But thanks to a new virus lost all, now needing a new format.

Anyway, I dont think i can make the same effort to reason, provide support and rewrite my contention, not to answer a load of smilies, so heres a one line answer, no Russia will not and can not directly interfere with Kosovo. Not now, not for another two decades.

Cheers.

Kosovo=Serbia

Banned Member
Umm, why so many smilies? it made me think of how gang mentality makes juviniles write graffiti on walls like such things as "we are the best, you suck an egg" kind of stuff.

Anyway, today I wrote a 3 page argument as to why Russia will not, can not militarly intervene directly to Kosovo, but instead at best try a small proxy war through Serbia and eventually with support of Greece on its side (yes Nato country, but dont forget they were politically and materially supporting Serbia when Serb planes were trying to down Nato planes). This having the potential to fuel a large scale regional war, but the possibilities of this happening are some decades away.

But thanks to a new virus lost all, now needing a new format.

Anyway, I dont think i can make the same effort to reason, provide support and rewrite my contention, not to answer a load of smilies, so heres a one line answer, no Russia will not and can not directly interfere with Kosovo. Not now, not for another two decades.

Cheers.
No problem, I understand your kind of analyze, but you don't understand many
things about Russians and Serbs. And I know what factor you missed...........

If you are not Russian or Serb, or lived with, or lived in...(or at least some in/with "slavic"
gang mentality
brotherhood ) you can understand only little, regardless of what they teach you in the army, home, or serve you on TV.

So the factor which make your analyze and point shaky is big "slavic" hart,
crazy "slavic" mind, strong shljivovitza and votka cocktail, and same strong orthodox faith.

It sound like I know, and you can laugh, but you will see....

If you now Serb history ( not last 20 years CNN edition,... unlike some we have long history ) then you can figure out something, but like I said, unless
you have not something with "slavic", you can't giving answer like that
with such level of probability. I would accept if you said Russia will not soon
directly intervene in Kosovo > 70 %.....
Like I wrote in previous pages, I also think that Russia will not directly intervene..... but I am not sure anymore, especially hearing in last time my Russian friends high-spirited words, and like I said with great possibility for war in summer this, or spring next year I am getting worried ( read : HAPPY) that brothers will came......

I know you are sorry because of stupid virus, and I know you think that you
could provide strong argument, but in next days it will not worth much....

You will see, you will see.........

but instead at best try a small proxy war through Serbia and eventually with support of Greece on its side (yes Nato country, but dont forget they were politically and materially supporting Serbia when Serb planes were trying to down Nato planes)
Of course, they are brother too, but not in blood, but in same only truly faith,
Russia can do proxy wars along with someone else, but not along with Serbs.
They let us down few times during history, but this are different times.........
We are close now like before 2000 years..............
At least me and some my Russian friends feel so ( and we are not homos :) )

I think you understand what I spilling here, something like variable side of your
professional analyze..... Now (if this worth something to you) you can take this into account and with your old analyze provide quite interesting argument. (you can read some Serb books, my advice Milovan Drecun Drugi
Kosovski boj, I think it is translated- Milovan Drecun II Kosovo battle, or you can find translated Ivo Andric for little more understanding culture and stuff, or Vuk Draskovic, or Grigorije Božović, and etc... if you don't take me serious,
because of my bad english, and little time to write you more and better, btw
hope you like me sense of humor..............)

And of course: :soldier

Here, occupy oneself with translating this short rime if you know Serb situation so good :СРБИЈА ДО ТОКИЈА ПРЕКО МИЛВОКИЈА.......:nutkick

s3kiz

No problem, I understand your kind of analyze, but you don't understand many
things about Russians and Serbs. And I know what factor you missed...........

If you are not Russian or Serb, or lived with, or lived in...(or at least some in/with "slavic" brotherhood ) you can understand only little, regardless of what they teach you in the army, home, or serve you on TV.

So the factor which make your analyze and point shaky is big "slavic" hart,
crazy "slavic" mind, strong shljivovitza and votka cocktail, and same strong orthodox faith.

It sound like I know, and you can laugh, but you will see....

If you now Serb history ( not last 20 years CNN edition,... unlike some we have long history ) then you can figure out something, but like I said, unless
you have not something with "slavic", you can't giving answer like that
with such level of probability. I would accept if you said Russia will not soon
directly intervene in Kosovo > 70 %.....
Like I wrote in previous pages, I also think that Russia will not directly intervene..... but I am not sure anymore, especially hearing in last time my Russian friends high-spirited words, and like I said with great possibility for war in summer this, or spring next year I am getting worried ( read : HAPPY) that brothers will came......

I know you are sorry because of stupid virus, and I know you think that you
could provide strong argument, but in next days it will not worth much....

You will see, you will see.........

And of course: :soldier

Here, occupy oneself with translating this short rime if you know Serb situation so good :СРБИЈА ДО ТОКИЈА ПРЕКО МИЛВОКИЈА.......:nutkick
Yeah I admire you for your love of country/bretheren etc, but dont forget that same applies for all nations. Eskimos are a brave and great people too and I love them but doesnt mean they can invade and occupy Kosovo.

This is no reasoning but more so "feelings", and will only be usefull for "my xxx is bigger than your xxx" kind of an argument. Nothing usefull about that.

Besides votka at best makes a drunk tank driver that runs into village houses, not to mentioned impotence while consumed.

PS: I do know Serb and Russian history, they are fine people, not just the 20 years CNN version like you stated, afterall im a Turk, for some hundreds of years we had good days sharing an emmpire and bad days in conflict, so im out of the "CNN history classes", I had my own history school which you were in too.
Ohh and I dont drink votka if you were wondering, so no problems with me "driving". :)

Cheers.

Kosovo=Serbia

Banned Member
Yeah I admire you for your love of country/bretheren etc, but dont forget that same applies for all nations. Eskimos are a brave and great people too and I love them but doesnt mean they can invade and occupy Kosovo.

This is no reasoning but more so "feelings", and will only be usefull for "my xxx is bigger than your xxx" kind of an argument. Nothing usefull about that.

Besides votka at best makes a drunk tank driver that runs into village houses, not to mentioned impotence while consumed.

PS: I do know Serb and Russian history, they are fine people, not just the 20 years CNN version like you stated, afterall im a Turk, for some hundreds of years we had good days sharing an emmpire and bad days in conflict, so im out of the "CNN history classes", I had my own history school which you were in too.
Ohh and I dont drink votka if you were wondering, so no problems with me "driving". :)

Cheers.
Sure, but I make few add edit back up, chec:cheers it out

Kosovo=Serbia

Banned Member
Yeah, but still my X X X L is biggest..............:D

Little quote
afterall im a Turk, for some hundreds of years we had good days sharing an emmpire and bad days in conflict
You invaded and occupied our land for about 500 years, we are not sharing emmpire, we are sharing Serb lands, inflict us HARACH and stuff, make Janissaries from us, and so on,but you know some history, I am glad....
Btw what is your version of Kosovo Battle 1389...

s3kiz

Yeah, but still my X X X L is biggest..............:D

You invaded and occupied our land for about 500 years, we are not sharing emmpire, we are sharing Serb lands, inflict us HARACH and stuff, make Janissaries from us, and so on,but you know some history, I am glad....
Btw what is your version of Kosovo Battle 1389...
Ok firstly back then invading and occupying was the trend, without been disrecpectfull, that was the state the world was in, there was no UN, there was no, international politics.

Now, considering that the Ottoman Empire as you say occupied your land for about 500 years, that would make me ask a few questions with the consideration that 500 years is 500 less than 1000 years, thats a long long long time:

1) How did this occupation last 500 years?

2) How did local resistance not be able to push out such an occupation for 500 years?

3) How did the local population continue to exist, with all their religious institutions, language, culture intact for 500 years, even the ones predating this continue to exist. Considering that we see on many continents the destruction of many cultures by new ones, even in our current info-tech days, the probability of a culture been lost under 500 years of Ottoman occupation, meaning dozens of generations been affected must surely have happend. But it hasnt.

All these questions show that yes the Turks/Ottomans did invade for their fair share in history, which was the norm for those times, but as we can see from the above questions these invasions were not a destruction one but instead an empire building effort.

Yes the Ottomans were founded by the Turks, and always its upper most running level, the Sultan was a Turk, but we have to rememeber many ethnically Serbs, Greeks, Macedonians, Albanians, Bosnians, Armenians, Arabs, Persians and others successfully became Veziers (Prime Ministers), Commanders, Generals, Ministers, Governors, Diplomats, Emissaries etc.

The Ottoman Empire was a functional, succesfull multicultural empire/country of its time, just like USA or Australia is now, that is the reason why it lasted so long, and left behind so many varied cultures, resulting into 40 or something independent countries in Europe, Asia, Africa in our current day.

Wonder why the various governent and military structures of the United States of America are in correlation and resemble those of the Ottoman Empire, wonder why Kanuni Sultan Suleyman are one of those taken as an example?

Its because on many succesfull aspects the Ottoman Empire was the USA of 1200 to 1900 time period in the world.

I respect your self worth, and respect the Serb, Russian & all nations' historie, which you mentioned a few times as your expression of pride for Serbia. Fair enough, but I request you to research into the histories of the Great Hun Empire, Golden Horde State and the Ottoman Empire, just 3 of the 17 known states founded and run buy us Turks in history.

Every nation have things to be proud of, not just Serbs.

We look back at close to 700 years of Ottoman times and feel proud of, but thats just one of the 17 known, also there are a few more but needs more reasearch into been concrete.

Look at the Albanian history, amazing people with an amazing history, such examples are limited to the many number of people on this planet.

I dont buy CNN history, neither should you buy ultra-nationalistic interpretation of history too.

Try to learn others, especially what you are programmed to see as the enemy, otherwise peace will be a hard thing to come, and in conflicts votka nor xxls will not help, unless you want to rape tens and thousands of women from the opposing nation, committing a crime against humanity in an effort to ethnically cleanse and terrorize.

Cheers.

AegisFC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Kosovo=Serbia please review the forum rules, specifically rule number 9.

9. Do not put more than 8 smilies/emoticons in your posts.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Kosovo=Serbia. You have been asked to comply with AegisFC's request.

A prev post has also been edited.

You're on a warning.

Stryker001

Banned Member
yes comrade if Russia was allowed to join NATO, after the fall of the USSR, the troop problems in Afghanistan would not be relevant.

Kosovo=Serbia

Banned Member
1) How did this occupation last 500 years?
1) Because of smart and tricky Ottoman politics,
smaller taxes when we are nice and quiet, and head cutting, impale us on staff, and taking new borne children into Janissaries when we rebel.
With one of the strongest army in world in medieval and almost perfect enslave strategy over
disordered and disabled Serbia.... from battles 1371,1389.... and Serbia didn't fall right away,only some parts, but Ottomans fight for whole Serbia conquest for next hundred years...
Belgrade fell in 1521...And there were other enemies that Serbia fight with, beside Turks, during that period, Kingdom of Hungary,
Hapsburg monarchy.......Enough lessons.... Think you know last words of Sultan Murad on Kosovo battlefield, it can give you clear answer on your
question.........

2) How did local resistance not be able to push out such an occupation for 500 years?

2) Different types of Serbian medieval guerrillas
had dozens of attempts during period, but like I said perfect Turks strategy and military manage to seize every rebellion, several of them were so big and serious, that Turks had to assembly troops from many other battlefields to win.
But again I can't answer you with lessons, and
again last Sultan Murad words can............

3) How did the local population continue to exist, with all their religious institutions, language, culture intact for 500 years, even the ones predating this continue to exist. Considering that we see on many continents the destruction of many cultures by new ones, even in our current info-tech days, the probability of a culture been lost under 500 years of Ottoman occupation, meaning dozens of generations been affected must surely have happend. But it hasnt.
3)Simply, we were tough enough to survive as
identically population,institution-churches were
ruined and built again, faith were strong enough
to resist and stay in many people, but of course
lot others shrink under Islam ( Bosnian Serbs- today so called Bosnians, and Muslim Serbs in Raska area in Serbia) which offered many priorities and well-being for anyone who accept it, like you said many Serbs became Commanders, Generals, Ministers, Governors and etc... but they all accepted Islam and became main torturers
of other Serbs, ( if Turk have bloody hands till elbow, muslim Serb must have blood till shoulder, to prove oneself loyal to Turk)
Language have changed a little, we have, lets say
about 5% pure Turkish words. Culture also changed
a lot.........

The Ottoman Empire was a functional, succesfull multicultural empire/country of its time, just like USA or Australia is now, that is the reason why it lasted so long, and left behind so many varied cultures, resulting into 40 or something independent countries in Europe, Asia, Africa in our current day.

Yes it was successful, but for Turks and other participators Muslims, just like USA today for Americans and other participators Westerns..... it is all same...

Its because on many succesfull aspects the Ottoman Empire was the USA of 1200 to 1900 time period in the world.
Exactly

It is obviously different history book in Serbia and Turkey. Of course they
will not say to you how you were bad and occupied many countries and
had cruel rule and etc... but they will dimmed it to you, saying it were glory,
big, a functional, succesfull multicultural empire/country of its time, but we
have little different version..........

No one empire and occupation is good for inferior people. Remember....
Unlike your 17 or more,( for what you should be proud of, and other side
anger ), we had only one, and we also feel proud of it, but other side feel different, just like when we were under your rule..........

Look at the Albanian history, amazing people with an amazing history, such examples are limited to the many number of people on this planet.
I dont know much about Albanian history only what I learn from history books,
and heard from grandpa, friends, and etc....

And I can only say next:
Are you take your medication this morning , or you are on dope or something
stronger.

Albanian amazing....:eek:nfloorl: .....
Bastardized during hundreds of years by who knows who, Ottomans penholders for 500 years, kill thousands Serbian soldiers and civilians in WW1 when we pull back from Austrians across Albania mountain, then Nazi penholders and Nazis, Fascists and killers in WW2, terrorists and layers in last
20 years, and etc....
When you sober and realize what you have wrote, I hope you will edit...

Cheers

Kosovo=Serbia

Banned Member
yes comrade if Russia was allowed to join NATO, after the fall of the USSR, the troop problems in Afghanistan would not be relevant.
Of course comrade, not the troop, but any problem would not be relevant,
I think USSR lose in Afgan, because they didnt have clear motive to fight (
To prevent intern attacks on peoples, help citizenship, and defend people of capitalist aggression)- sound pretty much like today NATO anti-terrorist bull crap, but Russia have experience and geo position for Afgan job, and could end Afgan misery, but there is no reason for that.

Stryker001

Banned Member
off topic

The Russians in the future are looking to increase their presence in the Pacific Rim, a key way for them to do this is via resources, Australia is resources rich expect for water.

Status
Not open for further replies.