Kosovo Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kosovo=Serbia

Banned Member
off topic

The Russians in the future are looking to increase their presence in the Pacific Rim, a key way for them to do this is via resources, Australia is resources rich expect for water.
Well Russian should cut big ice berg from their Antarctic part and send it to Australia and in exchange receive permission for Pacific water......:D .......
:idea:

Just joking................

This is so :eek:fftopic , and will not be actualizely for about 15-20 years.....

Another quick off topic, Serbian military debate should we buy 200 8x8 Patria AMV or BTR-90 or Mowag Piranha or Pandur., by the end of 2008. What should be ??? You can find info on Wikipedia
Comrade???
Cant find Pandur..........

Kosovo=Serbia

Banned Member
Found it, you can find info on Wikipedia for all vehicle,
Our army put BTR-90 at first place, then Patria, but other two are also in plan

Atilla [TR]

I have a question Serbian guy if Russia and serbia are both slavic and both have heart for each other then how come they do not become one country?

Chrom

Atilla [TR];136924 said:
I have a question Serbian guy if Russia and serbia are both slavic and both have heart for each other then how come they do not become one country?
HEART for each other? Shall i remind about Tito yet AGAIN? Or Miloshevich, in later 80x? Now, of course - Russia have somehow support feeling for Serbia due to them being attacked by Nato, being close national/religion group, etc. But conflicting with West at large scale due to Serbia... no, big NO. Russia dont even accept Abhazia, Osetia and part of Moldova - and these at least have large russian population, were always part of Russia, etc.

eliaslar

@s3kiz
you made me laugh when you said about macedonians, maybe you meant people from FYROM, because i have friends who live in various cities of Macedonia but that happens to be in northern Greece.

Russian intervention in Balkans is not because the feel pitty for Serbia, of course Serbia and Russia, as well as Greece has very friendly feelings for each other, because of our common religion. But because Russia needs new allies over Balkans and i am wondering who else might be the best ally for Russia here.
Also Russia needs to export gas and oil to Europe and that happens with the Burgas-Alexandroupoli pipeline and the Southstream pipeline,which will pass from Serbia and Greece as well also some other countries of the region. That means that Russia will "hug" the countries from which it's pipelines will pass, and from which Europe imports it's major capacity of oil and gas.

Kosovo=Serbia

Banned Member
Atilla [TR];136924 said:
Someone say because we are not geo close, we have Ukraine and Romania between, but this is not main reason. First I think reason is that we are more valuable to Russian, and for us, as independent state, very soon in EU and as
one of the most important connection between EU and Russia, for example like Eliaslar said pipeline connection, and etc... but if job of joining EU failed,
and joining Russia become option, I dont think our gay, pro western
government and traitors inside parliament will make it possible. Maybe for some 10 years....

HEART for each other? Shall i remind about Tito yet AGAIN? Or Miloshevich, in later 80x? Now, of course - Russia have somehow support feeling for Serbia due to them being attacked by Nato, being close national/religion group, etc. But conflicting with West at large scale due to Serbia... no, big NO. Russia dont even accept Abhazia, Osetia and part of Moldova - and these at least have large russian population, were always part of Russia, etc.
1 Hour Ago 02:51 PM
TITO was not Serb, he was Croatian communist, man from west, get in conflict with Russia in purpose, Milosevic was TITO man, and followed his step
Russians didnt directly conflicting West during 99 aggression and before, because they are/were no matter how much votka had drink most rational and conscience of all. Country with biggest Nuke stockpile which unlike someone
were never used, you can only laud to...But they helped us in all other ways in 99. Russia dont accept Abhazia, South Osetia and Transistria because Russia respect low.... unlike someone....

you made me laugh when you said about macedonians, maybe you meant people from FYROM, because i have friends who live in various cities of Macedonia but that happens to be in northern Greece.
People from FYROM have nothing with Macedonians.
They are like everybody know Serbs with bigger talk defect..........:D

s3kiz

@s3kiz
I have many friends from Greece who happen to be Turks, there are like 500 000 ethnic Turks in Greece which the Greek governemnt oppress and does not recognize as Turks but label them as "Greek muslims".

Theres also over 500 000 Macedonians in Greece which the Greek government does not recognize and are culturally and politically persucuted, these are the same Macedonians as in the independent Republic of Macedonia both in ethnicity, culture and language, completely different to the Greeks.

Greece has a population of 11 million people total, including the oppressed Turkish and Macedonians.

Whats so funny about all this, why did I make you laugh?

Anyway, eliaslar this thread is about the Kosovo issue, not the oppressed Turkish and Macedonian minorities in Greece and how Greece is also trying to oppress the independent Republic of Macedonia internationally too.
Lets keep it clean.

Cheers.

s3kiz

Kosovo=Serbia you said to me in your post:"And I can only say next:
Are you take your medication this morning , or you are on dope or something
stronger."
You should learn not to personally attack someone who gives you credit to discuss an issue. Otherwise you prove you are not worth it.

And followed on with: "When you sober and realize what you have wrote, I hope you will edit...(what you wrote)": Like i explained before i dont consume alcohol or other addictive substances, it is you who should consider sobering up from hundreds of years of drunkeness and racism, as you boast about your Serbian "superiority" in your following lines:"(We have a)...big "slavic" hart, crazy "slavic" mind, strong shljivovitza and votka cocktail, and same strong orthodox faith."

You try to mock all cultures and nations in your posts that you think are "enemies" of "Great Serbia" dream in your previous posts. Inpost #108 you talk about how Serbia will "squash Albanians like a bug" and how all Nato countries can east shit "And if NATO try to eat shiitt again, then they will" in your words. Even your chosen nick "Kosovo=Serbia" shows your aims and ambitions and agressive stance on your "racial superiority" claiming an independent country as yours.

And in your post #118 you tell us to read Serbian writers/politicians like Milovan Drecun Drugi, Ivo Andric, Vuk Draskovic, Grigorije Božović to learn how "Great Serbian is", these names that you give hold onto ultra-nationalistic beliefs and superiority of Serbs, their actions and words fuelled the racial conflict and ethnic cleansing [/B]of anyone not Serb by Serbs we saw a decade ago in the Balkans.

And you admit that you dont know much about Albanian history in your own words in post #118 with "I dont know much about Albanian history only what I learn from history books, and heard from grandpa, friends, and etc....". Well if this is your only source of information on the people you share a neighbourhood with, no wonder you try to kill and destroy anything that is different than you.

You once again arrogantly take a simple view to fuel your hatred against anything and everything that isnt "pro-Great Serbian" in your following words:
"Bastardized during hundreds of years by who knows who, Ottomans penholders for 500 years, kill thousands Serbian soldiers and civilians in WW1 " forgetting and perhaps boasting in your nationalism about the 2 million Bosnian, Croation, Macedonian, Albanian and Turkish people Serbia butchered, raped, injured and displaced during the Bosnia ethnic cleansing effort, and this in 1992-95 years. Not hundreds and hundreds of years ago.

Because, your "Great Serbia! we are best, we big slavic heart! we crazy slavic mind! we drink votka! we rule!!!" attitude is not and will not bring peace to the region. And I resent you are not alone with such an outlook in the Serbian nation.

You dont have to love everyone, but I think alot more respect and fairness when dealing with others, even those you see as your enemy is needed, of course that needs self-honour.

Sure, love and be patriotic about your country, everyone should, but dont only rely on ulltra-nationalistic/racist ideologies and opinions, that wont make you a better man or a country. I highly recommend you start expanding your source of information, on matters relating to history and the people you share a neighbourhood with, including Albanians, Bosnians, Macedonians and Turks.

Heres something on our perspective for you to start with, from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire

"One of the successes of the social structure of the Ottoman Empire was the unity that it brought about among its highly varied populations through an organization named as millets.

The Millets were the major religious groups that were allowed to establish their own communities under Ottoman rule. The Millets were established by retaining their own religious laws, traditions, and language under the general protection of the sultan. Plurality was the key to the longevity of the Empire.

Ultimately, the Ottoman Empire's relatively high degree of tolerance for ethnic differences proved to be one of its greatest strengths in integrating the new regions but this non-assimilative policy became a weakness after the rise of nationalism.

The dissolution of the empire based on ethnic differentiation (balkanization) brought the final end which the failed Ottomanism among the citizens and participatory politics of the first or the constitutional Era had successfully addressed.

The Ottoman Empire was, in principle, tolerant towards Christians and Jews (the "Ahl Al-Kitab", or "People of the Book", according to the Qu'ran).
Under the millet system, non-Muslim people were considered subjects of the empire, but were not subject to the Muslim faith or Muslim law. The Orthodox millet, for instance, was still officially legally subject to Justinian's Code, which had been in effect in the Byzantine Empire for 900 years. Also, as the largest group of non-Muslim subjects (or zimmi) of the Islamic Ottoman state, the Orthodox millet was granted a number of special privileges in the fields of politics and commerce, in addition to having to pay higher taxes than Muslim subjects.

The Ottoman Sultan Mehmed II allowed the local Christians to stay in Constantinople (Istanbul) after conquering the city in 1453, and to retain their institutions such as the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate.

In 1461 Sultan Mehmed II established the Armenian Patriarchate of Constantinople. Previously, the Byzantines considered the Armenian Church as heretical and thus did not allow them to build churches inside the walls of Constantinople.

In 1492, when the Muslims and Sephardic Jews were expelled from Spain during the Spanish Inquisition, the Ottoman Sultan Bayezid II sent his fleet under Kemal Reis to save them and granted the refugees the right to settle in the Ottoman Empire.

The state's relationship with the Greek Orthodox Church was largely peaceful, and recurrent oppressive measures taken against the Greek church were a deviation from generally established practice. T

he church's structure was kept intact and largely left alone but under close control and scrutiny until the Greek War of Independence of 1821–1831 and, later in the 19th and early 20th centuries, the rise of the Ottoman constitutional monarchy, which was driven to some extent by nationalistic currents, tried to be balanced with Ottomanism.

Other Orthodox churches, like the Bulgarian Orthodox Church, were dissolved and placed under the jurisdiction of the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate; until Sultan Abdülaziz established the Bulgarian Exarchate in 1870 and reinstated the autonomy of the Bulgarian Church.

Similar millets were established for the Ottoman Jewish community, who were under the authority of the Haham Başı or Ottoman Chief Rabbi; the Armenian Orthodox community, who were under the authority of a head bishop; and a number of other religious communities as well.

Ottoman legal system accepted the Religious law over its subjects. The Ottoman Empire was always organized around a system of local jurisprudence.

Legal administration in the Ottoman Empire was part of a larger scheme of balancing central and local authority.Ottoman power revolved crucially around the administration of the rights to land, which gave a space for the local authority develop the needs of the local millet. The jurisdictional complexity of the Ottoman Empire was aimed to permit the integration of culturally and religiously different groups.

The Ottoman system had three court systems: one for Muslims, one for non-Muslims, involving appointed Jews and Christians ruling over their respective religious communities, and the "trade court". "

Peace and Respect,

Cheers.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
After numerous requests to all to have this post stay within the bounds requested, it's apparent that it's not going to happen.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.