Indian Military Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaaditya

well guys here is the image of the integrated command and control system to be supplied by the raytheon marine for india's indigenously designed extra large patrol vessel's (2500 tons) for the indian coast guard.

:coffee

aaaditya

well guys just found some beautifull images of india's first indigenous combat aircraft the hf-24 marut on the acig site.

hf-24 marut(the spirit of the tempest)

kashifshahzad

Banned Member
Re: Indian Military Pictures and movie clips

aaaditya said:
well here's a video clip of lca's first testflight(though of a bit poor quality)

http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/CLIPS/lca-flightone.wmv

Its about 5.5 MB in size
Adit i have downloaded this video and i have seen that the AC flew with the landing gear down (obviously) flew for some time with the same having the landing gear down and then landed having the landing gear down i didnt seen that plane having landing gear up . As far as i know when landing gear is down you can do less manuvers and cannot fire a bomb missile etc can you tell me what the case is

aaaditya

during the first test flight the landing gear was let down(dont know why but ,my guess is due to safety reasons),the control laws of the aircraft do not permit it to do any manouevres during the first flight.the control laws are upgraded during the subsequent flight(it is a step by step process),for example now the lca retracts its landing gears and does all kinds's of manouveres ,but it cant still use its weapons.now the flight control systems and others systems will be further upgraded to accept and fire weapons(pv2).
:coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.