Has Pakistan exported Al-Khalid MBT?

Roger Smith

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
umair said:
AFIK, AL Khalid Project is in trouble. They have no supliers for Powerpacks (mired in a court case). Ukranians haven't suplied engines etc. Some of the pre production tanks are in service. Also purchasing T-82's (Not T-84 Pakistan dosen't have it) have dried up funding sources.
Research before posting! AK is not in trouble, no dried up funds, another batch of T-84sarrived a few months ago(numbering about 250-300) at Karachi,T-82 license produced by HIT.We actually don't exactly go about announcing our procurements.

Umair

I know you have good connection with PAF, Pakistan automobile industry as some of your relatives are involved in the same.

I have heard some rumours similar to BG that Ukraine stop supplying power-plant of AK to Pakistan due to Russian pressure.

Take care! :smokingc:

adsH

HIT is manufacturing the Engine the Ukrainians initially provided the engine according to the contract and terms of R&D but now they are making them at home i don't see how Brute force think the AK is trouble Pak Army has approved the AK they were even used in Kargil conflict and now the Saudi are interested teh Pak Army has 300 plus on order apparently they have slow production.