Hamas-Israeli War 2023

Redshift

My my, aren't you are the one that saying other are wrong from begining and arrogantly try to 'educate' other.
No I am not saying that anyone is wrong, I am saying that different people have different opinions, and that words can be interpreted in different ways.

You are refusing to accept this and are insisting that everyone must see it your way.

I do not consider Britain and British to be synonymous because they aren't. If you wish to view it the other way then that is your prerogative but you should be aware that the dictionary definitions of the two words is against you.

This if you use them interchangeably you may well be misunderstood.

Ananda

The Bunker Group
are refusing to accept this and are insisting that everyone must see it your way.
I already say for time to time that I don't questioning other people that have different opinions and perceptions. Again what I'm questioning your attempt to differentiate Palestinian and Palestine. Again I say state and people in it are inseparable.

Seems you are that continue insisting other to see your way.

you should be aware that the dictionary definitions of the two words is against you.
You are back to semantics, while I try to talk to you people that live on that state is inseparable on the issue of whose entitled to live in it. Something again and again you are side tracking.

Btw, you are that saying that I'm wrong because I don't agree with your point. That's shown who insisting to say other wrong if not agree on your perspective.

Redshift

I already say for time to time that I don't questioning other people that have different opinions and perceptions. Again what I'm questioning your attempt to differentiate Palestinian and Palestine. Again I say state and people in it are inseparable.

Seems you are that continue insisting other to see your way.

You are back to semantics, while I try to talk to you people that live on that state is inseparable on the issue of whose entitled to live in it. Something again and again you are side tracking.

Btw, you are that saying that I'm wrong because I don't agree with your point. That's shown who insisting to say other wrong if not agree on your perspective.
Ok I give in the Great Ananda is always right, all hail Ananda all hail Ananda all hail Ananda.

There is only one interpretation of Britain and British and it is yours Ananda.

I consider myself to be completely re-educated and will endeavour to follow your benign and unquestionable guidance.

Perhaps you could provide us all with a little book of thoughts so that none of us will stray from your wisdom again.

Redshift

Ok I give in the Great Ananda is always right, all hail Ananda all hail Ananda all hail Ananda.

There is only one interpretation of Britain and British and it is yours Ananda.

I consider myself to be completely re-educated and will endeavour to follow your benign and unquestionable guidance.

Perhaps you could provide us all with a little book of thoughts so that none of us will stray from your wisdom again.
I mean how dare I see anything "my way" when your grace and wisdom tell me otherwise. Or use semantics or grammar or dictionary definitions when you can supply the correct interpretation

koxinga

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cool it guys.

There is one definition according to Redshift, there is one definition according to Ananda. That's all. Why can't agree to disagree?

Ananda

The Bunker Group
give in the Great Ananda is always right, all hail Ananda all hail Ananda all hail Ananda.
ahh yes, your usual mocking way on taking discussion when not going your way. Have it your way. Again you are always back to that semantics argument and side tracking why you're attempting to separate Palestinian and Palestine issue on whose entitled to live in that land (which most of of Free Palestine protest base on).

That's all. Why can't agree to disagree?
Oo I just try to entertain his grandiose argumentative way. Agree tough, I stop here with him.

Redshift

ahh yes, your usual mocking way on taking discussion when not going your way. Have it your way. Again you are always back to that semantics argument and side tracking why you're attempting to separate Palestinian and Palestine issue on whose entitled to live in that land (which most of of Free Palestine protest base on).

Oo I just try to entertain his grandiose argumentative way. Agree tough, I stop here with him.
I gave up because that is not MY personal position but it is a position and to deny it's existence is rather odd.

That is indeed my last word, feel free to add yours Ananda as I am sure that you won't like not having the actual last word.

Ananda

The Bunker Group
you threw your tantrum fit, do you have anything real to contribute to this thread? Otherwise it's just 2 pages of pollution.
Off course for you anything that not in line with Israel position, not in line with idea of Palestinians in Gaza are all hamassies terrorist, is pollution.

Now have you contribute anything that can to this thread except polution of continues ranting on anti semitism and racist toward all that not agree with Israel ? That's what your pages of pages posts in this thread all about anyway. Israel propaganda on Gazan Palestinian. Anyone who talks on Palestinian behalf must be garbage ranting.

So lets put some Pro Palestinians X accounts to reciprocate your Pro Israel ones.

Seems they are unarmed civilians. Oo no, can't be they are in Gaza, those are Hamassies and legitimate target.

Last edited:

Big_Zucchini

Let it all out @Ananda . After all, who can argue with "official Indonesian position"?

Here's IDF Spokesperson's response to the incident:
1000052173.jpg

Big_Zucchini

Off course IDF position after all the truth but nothing of truthfulness. @Big_Zucchini is always knows the truth. Anything contrary is just lies. After all there are no unarmed innocent Palestinians.
Saying that there are no innocent Palestinians is incredibly racist.

Meanwhile we'll continue liberating neighborhood after neighborhood from the Hamasses and keep the civilians safe while you seethe over it.
1711132022785.png

Last edited:

Ananda

The Bunker Group
Saying that there are no innocent Palestinians is incredibly racist.
Yes, put them on daily attack, killing, intimidation, and humiliation practices that even far surpass South African Apartheid policies, are very race tolerance and democratically fulliling. Racist and antisemitic are only if they dare make resistance and fight against that.

Nah.. It's just antisemitic propaganda against Israel and Zionism, including those self hating Jews that dare to call back against Great Israel.

we'll continue liberating neighborhood after neighborhood from the Hamasses and keep the civilians safe while you seethe over it.
Off course bombing, burying and displacing all neighborhood inhabitants are liberating them. After all they are not going to be alive anymore to complaining of the torture and hardships of daily live.

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
We're reopening this thread with a stern warning to all involved to stay away from politics and discussions of morality. This thread is being reopened to discuss the tactical and strategic situation, nothing else.