The United States, the Republic of Korea and Japan will conduct a two-day, trilateral naval exercise June 21 – 22 in the waters south of the Korean peninsula.
The exercise will focus on improving interoperability and communications with the ROK Navy and the Japan Maritime Self Defense Force, which can facilitate cooperative disaster relief and maritime security activities in the future. The three navies will conduct this exercise beyond the territorial waters of any coastal nation.
The United States will then conduct a routine carrier operation with the ROK Navy in the Yellow Sea immediately after the trilateral exercise June 23 – 25.
The George Washington Carrier Strike Group will make a port call in Busan, South Korea, after completing the two exercises.
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:japan navy air force
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Т-35A Up and Running
- Ukranian Crisis
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Singapore Navy
- F-35 - International Participation
- US Navy News and updates
- China invasion of Johnson Reef of Vietnam on March 14th 1988
- Republic of Singapore Air Force
- Australian Army Discussions and Updates
- Republic of Singapore Air Force Discussions
- Singapore Army Pictures
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion