The United States, the Republic of Korea and Japan will conduct a two-day, trilateral naval exercise June 21 – 22 in the waters south of the Korean peninsula.
The exercise will focus on improving interoperability and communications with the ROK Navy and the Japan Maritime Self Defense Force, which can facilitate cooperative disaster relief and maritime security activities in the future. The three navies will conduct this exercise beyond the territorial waters of any coastal nation.
The United States will then conduct a routine carrier operation with the ROK Navy in the Yellow Sea immediately after the trilateral exercise June 23 – 25.
The George Washington Carrier Strike Group will make a port call in Busan, South Korea, after completing the two exercises.
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- F-35 - International Participation
- Your kettle may be spying on you.
- Stealthiest yet : RQ-180 Revealed
- NZDF General discussion thread
- North Korean Military.
- Kapooka Pics
- F-18 Advanced Hornet
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Potential of international arbitration to change Timor Sea Treaty
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Stealth Aircraft Operation
- British Army News and Discussion
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates