This report offers detailed analysis of the military simulations and virtual training market over the next ten years, and provides extensive market size forecasts by country and sub sector. It covers the key technological and market trends in the military simulations and virtual training market. It further lays out an analysis of the factors influencing the demand for military simulations and virtual training, and the challenges faced by industry participants.
The global military simulation market, which valued US$3.5 billion in 2011, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.75% over the forecast period to value US$6.7 billion by 2021. Demand for military simulators is anticipated to be driven by both internal and external security threats, territorial disputes and modernization initiatives undertaken by armed forces across the world. Perhaps most importantly demand will be additionally driven by the cost effectiveness provided by military simulators in times when defense budgets are being cut due to the economic difficulties being faced by the key markets including the US and Europe. Cumulatively, the market for military simulators over the forecast period is expected to value US$53.3 billion. Significant spenders include countries in the North American, Asia-Pacific and European regions, with the global military simulation market projected to be dominated by the US over the forecast period, followed by the Asia-Pacific, European and Latin American regions. Even though many of the European nations are facing an economic crisis, Europe’s share of the global market is projected to increase over the forecast period due to a shift from actual to virtual training, owing to the resultant cost savings.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Military simulations and virtual training systems market size and drivers: comprehensive analysis of the military simulations and virtual training market through 2011–2021, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for military simulations and virtual training. It also provides an insight on the spending pattern and modernization pattern in different regions around the world.
- Recent development and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the military simulations and virtual training market, and an extensive analysis of the changing preferences of armed forces around the world. It also provides the current consolidation trends in the industry and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- SWOT analysis of the military simulations and virtual training market: exhaustive analysis of industry characteristics, determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by the military simulations and virtual training market.
- Global military simulations and virtual training market-country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the top segments of military simulations and virtual training expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the major programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: detailed analysis of competitive landscape of the military simulations and virtual training industry. It provides an overview of key military simulations and virtual training manufacturers catering to the military simulations and virtual training sector, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
- Analysis of the global military simulations and virtual training market size from 2011 through 2021
- Analysis of defense budget spending pattern by region
- Insights on the region wise defense modernization initiatives
- Sub-sector analysis of the military simulations and virtual training market
- Analysis of key global military simulations and virtual training market by country
- Key competitor profiling specifically focusing on the military simulations and virtual training market
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the military simulations and virtual training market with current and forecast market values
- Gain insight into key drivers and attractiveness parameters of the global military simulations and virtual training market
- Provides detailed analysis of the defense spending pattern including forecasts of military spending till 2021 by region
- Gain insight into various defense modernization initiatives around the world
- Gain insight into various factors impacting the growth of the military simulations and virtual training market
- Gain comprehensive sub-sector market analysis including market values and forecasts of the leading defense spending nations of the world
- Provides a thorough analysis of the recent developments in the global military simulations and virtual training market including technological trends, industry consolidation trend, and key challenges
- Provides detailed information of the leading military simulations and virtual training programs of major defense spending countries across of the world
- Detailed profiles of 20 leading military simulations and virtual training and related systems manufacturing companies across the world including products and services, key alliances, contracts, and recent developments pertaining to the military simulations and virtual training segment.
Defense, military simulation and virtual training, flight simulators, maritime simulators, combat simulators, helicopter simulators, maintenance simulators, training aircraft ,Gray Eagle, Wasp-Dragon Eye-Puma, UCAS-D and F-35 Joint Strike Fighters, The Aviation Combined Arms Tactical Trainer (AVCATT), Dismounted Soldier Training System and Shooting simulator,LCS Mission training Center,SSBN Ballistic Missile Submarine Simulator,SSN Nuclear Attack Submarine Simulator,NSSN Virginia Class Attack Submarine Simulator,F-16 flight simulator, S-70 Black Hawk utility helicopter simulators, AS-532 Cougar utility helicopter simulators, Tiger Aircrew Training Means (TATM),FREMM frigate simulators,Rafale flight simulators,Fixed Wing Training Fleet and Rotary Wing Training Fleet programs,Lynx helicopter training systems,AH-6i simulators,AH-64D helicopter simulators,C-130J and KC-390 simulators,Super Tucano,J-20 simulators,FC-1 multi-role fighter aircraft simulators,Badger Infantry Combat Vehicle simulator,JAS 39 Gripen flight simulator,UK Military Flight Training System (UKMFTS) program,F 16 collision avoidance simulators,C-27J simulator,NH90 simulator program,MH-60R Tactical Operational Flight Trainers (TOFTs),Landing Helicopter Dock,POLARIS Ship’s Bridge Simulator,AN/SQQ-89(V)-T On-Board Trainer,Virtual reality simulator,T-90,Dismounted Soldier Training System.
Related Topic Tags
- combat simulator, Forecast, market, military simulation, report, Reports, simulator, training, virtual training
Keywords:military simulation and training size, military simulation europe, what is the market value for simulator in maritime industry?, Who is the majority market share flight simulations
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal Navy Carrier Battle Group composition
- Ukranian Crisis
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- NZDF General discussion thread
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- How truly capable is the United States Navy?
- Philippines to Re-Focus on Territorial Defence in 2012
- Cooling system supplier for Wheeled armored vehicle