Indian Army vs Chinese Army (PLA) – Part 4
Just kick in the China's doors, and the whole rotten structure would come crashing down.
1. India has 6000 to 7000 tanks
a. Vijayantha tanks – 1800
b. T55s – 1000
c. T72s – 2000
d. T90s – 310 – 600 (1600 eventually)
e. Arjun – 124 (Eventually 500)
Source: Indian Army vs Chinese Army (PLA) – Part 4 (Youtube).
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:indian army vs chinese army, china army vs indian army, indian army vs china army, pla china vs indian army
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- NZDF General discussion thread
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- F-35B/C - Naval Air Discussions (USN & USMC)
- Future of the French/Russian Mistral LHDs
- F-35 - International Participation
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Flanker Export Thread
- North Korean Military.
- Underwater UFO at Sweden
- Brazilian Air Force News and Discussion
- Iran Inaugurates Production Line of HAFEZ Radar System
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates