Indian Army vs Chinese Army (PLA) – Part 4
Just kick in the China's doors, and the whole rotten structure would come crashing down.
1. India has 6000 to 7000 tanks
a. Vijayantha tanks – 1800
b. T55s – 1000
c. T72s – 2000
d. T90s – 310 – 600 (1600 eventually)
e. Arjun – 124 (Eventually 500)
Source: Indian Army vs Chinese Army (PLA) – Part 4 (Youtube).
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:chinese army vs indian army 2010
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- F-35 - International Participation
- Stealth Aircraft Operation
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- Chinese 'air defence identification zone' in East China Sea
- China's motives behind its new Air Defence Identification Zone
- Movies with good Jet Air Combat?
- Role of rifle fire/heavier small arms/other weapons
- X-37 - The first military space plane?
- M16 vs AK-47?
- Should the 5.56 be replaced?
- Skunk Works unveil SR-72 concept
- New TKMS (HDW) "budget" submarine presented at SUBCON 2007