Indian Army vs Chinese Army (PLA) – Part 4
Just kick in the China's doors, and the whole rotten structure would come crashing down.
1. India has 6000 to 7000 tanks
a. Vijayantha tanks – 1800
b. T55s – 1000
c. T72s – 2000
d. T90s – 310 – 600 (1600 eventually)
e. Arjun – 124 (Eventually 500)
Source: Indian Army vs Chinese Army (PLA) – Part 4 (Youtube).
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:indian army vs chinese army, Chinese Army vs Indian Army, china army vs indian army, chineese army kicks indian army pics, indian army vs pla army army videos
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Scottish Independence
- Ukranian Crisis
- Future of the French/Russian Mistral LHDs
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Potential of Gripen M, the naval variant...
- Active Modern Military Aircraft Question...Need Input
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- What/Who downed MH17 ?
- British Army News and Discussion
- The Scottish Navy
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates