Your Favourite Video Games

Boagrius

Yes you can although not necessary for me in this case. The developers (Eagle Dynamics and Belsimtek) have included skins for all the major Hornet operators as part of the module.

The jet itself is still WIP (eg. you'll notice I didn't have L16 or JHMCS in this one but both are in the pipeline). Great fun! :)

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Yes you can although not necessary for me in this case. The developers (Eagle Dynamics and Belsimtek) have included skins for all the major Hornet operators as part of the module.

The jet itself is still WIP (eg. you'll notice I didn't have L16 or JHMCS in this one but both are in the pipeline). Great fun! :)
Cool thanks. I play around repainting FSX aircraft for fun. I have looked at DCS but not taken it up yet. I don't play online, preferring to just muck around on me own. She who must be obeyed doesn't like the salty language that sometimes issues if I make fubars whilst playing online :D

Boagrius

Yeah there are quite a few people who make custom skins for DCS modules. The Eagle Dynamics DCS forums are probably where you'd need to go for tips on that one. As for me, well I was watching RAAF Hornets tearing about before I could talk, so learning this one has been a no brainer!