what should be added in Pak Army?

corsair7772

Verified Defense Pro
Ive only heard of 60 Ah-1s. Could u give a link for the rest?

Oh and thanks for the Mi-24 pix, PAF. Sure will come handy. They mustve been left over by iranian forces during the Balcoch insurgecny or maybe during the Afghan War. Otherwise we couldve bought em from poland or ukraine. Ill try gettin a link on this.

pezfez

i think the 60 cobras r the total number we're going to have after the 40 r delivered, so the current 20 plus 40 more = 60 cobras

does ne one know which version?

yasin_khan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
PAF
the post u have given is totally nonsence. i dont think we have these birds in pak army> :? :cry

yasin_khan

mysterious u r right arteillery is totally neglected and i think the last western pusrchase was in 80's from USA.

P.A.F

Yasin.
look on the previous page. they r Mi-24 hinds. i've even given u 2 links. but what i wanna know is that were the hell they came from :?

yasin_khan

PAf in another site i have read that Pakistan has ah-64 Apachese but there r no apachese in pak army's inventry.

P.A.F

o yaar. haven't you seen the pictures with your own eye's. they can't be graphics. it the bloody pakistani aviation web site and surely that can't be wrong. :)

P.A.F

if you look carefully it doesn't say that pakistan has got apaches. go to the helicopter section then click on the apache and right at the bottome it shows you the countries who have em and pakistan ain't writen on it.

yasin_khan

what about the chineese humvee?DongFeng EQ2050 4X4 High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV)

should this be added?

P.A.F

i personally think that we should get more cobra's because we already know em inside out. anaches and that italian or south african attack helicoptors don't look bad either.

yasin_khan

I think to counter Indian army following things should be added.
1. Al-Khalid tank at least 1000.
2. More T-80 tanks upto 500.
3. Mi-17 Hip upto 20.
4. AH-1 Cobra upto 40.
5. New Self Proplled Artillery guns up to 250.
6. Lots of good trainings for individuals.

Airplane

The hind you guy are talking about are from the soviet-afghan war. I heard that 2 hinds were given to pakistan, 2 to america, And to more the afghani people

mysterious

I'd say Self-Propelled numbers up to 350 at least and a good amount of advanced MRLs. New AA guns as well if need be. More APCs are obviously needed. Tanks, are coming through cuz of indigenous production and so I wouldn't be too concerned about them. Support Helis and aircraft, if we can get some more advanced ones to enhance the army's mobility, then yeah; let 'em come in. :smokingc:

Salman78

Addition of these weapons would dramatically improve Pakistan Army's lethality.These are practical, useful and cost effective weapons...

Crotale NG short-medium range SAM
Aster 15 Short-medium range SAM
Rooivalk, A129 or AH-1W/Z Attack Helicopters
EH101 Merlin Transport Helicopters
Trigat LR anti-tank missile
Eyrx manportable short range anti-tank missile
Predator UAV ( or somthing in this class)
New jam proof & secure radio communication
Artillary locating and fire correction radars

lalith prasad

Banned Member
i dont think you will be getting rooivalk unless some rogue designer sells you the design like they did for the kentron darter missiles because after pak acquired the darter missiles india and sa signed a millitary cooperation agreement according to which sa has assured india that it will not supply any weapons or weapons systems to pakistan .india is planning to acquire about 3000 peices of 155mm artilerry estimated value of the deal is 2+billion dollars last heard denel gun was the frontrunner.final trials are to be held this september.so 250 guns are not enough you got to acquire more.