War Against ISIS

2007yellow430

Different allegation.

Why can't you (& many others) get the distinctions through your heads? Individuals, however high placed, corruptly engaging in profitable trading with a horrible entity such as Daesh is NOT state support. You seem to believe that nobody does anything, anywhere, without government backing. That's not exactly a realistic world view.

The allegations of Erdogan's personal involvement come from Russia, which unfortunately is not credible. See its numerous lies about, for example, its actions in Crimea & Ukraine, some of which Putin has even boasted about since. How do you trust the word of someone who boasts about past lies?

Even if Russia's telling the truth, anything it says needs independent verification. The oil trafficking it's shown evidence of is credible, but it's not shown any evidence that it's carried out by the Turkish state or Erdogan.
I agree it may need verification, but that isn't likely here. However, the specific allegation is that Erdogan's son was involved. I(f true, it would probably constitute government involvement.)

What is missing is the evidence the Russians claim they presented. I will see if there is some place where it is either shown or listed.

Art

Strannik

Different allegation.

Why can't you (& many others) get the distinctions through your heads? Individuals, however high placed, corruptly engaging in profitable trading with a horrible entity such as Daesh is NOT state support. You seem to believe that nobody does anything, anywhere, without government backing. That's not exactly a realistic world view.

Well, how can't you and few others see the simple fact that miles long oil tracks line, is not exactly a box of matches. When it disappears across Turkish border it cannot possibly be without, at the very list, knowledge of the border controlling authorities aka state's or government's entity. And because it is not a box of matches it cannot not possibly be only some group of corrupt body guards who look after this massive business operation.
Yes and here is just the latest's instalment of news from so called "trustworthy" outlets that continue to report this issue, if you still did not notice:

Israeli defence minister accuses Turkey of buying IS oil - BBC News

bdique

Well, how can't you and few others see the simple fact that miles long oil tracks line, is not exactly a box of matches. When it disappears across Turkish border it cannot possibly be without, at the very list, knowledge of the border controlling authorities aka state's or government's entity. And because it is not a box of matches it cannot not possibly be only some group of corrupt body guards who look after this massive business operation.
Yes and here is just the latest's instalment of news from so called "trustworthy" outlets that continue to report this issue, if you still did not notice:

This is an example of the sort of claim being made that strongly compelled me to speak up. Note precisely what Moshe Yaalon said. Did he ever directly mention governmental support from Turkey for ISIS? The title of the article seems to imply that the Turkish government is complicit in this, but take a look at the source i.e. everything that the Israeli DefMin said; I would draw my conclusions from what is quoted as being said by the minister, rather than from the title which probably has been edited for the purpose of grabbing the attention of readers.

Also, it is very possible for corrupt border guard and local administrators to be the ones running this 'cheap Daesh oil' business. I think there are many examples of drug lords, militias and other unlawful entities that function outside of central government's control for various reasons. In light of these other possibilities, the claim that you made is pretty spurious. I'd caution against jumping to conclusions; explicitly state that it is your opinion if you have to.

Strannik

This is an example of the sort of claim being made that strongly compelled me to speak up. Note precisely what Moshe Yaalon said....
I totally agree, let's note what precisely Moshe Yaalon said. That is not what was quoted by "trustworthy" news outlet, but what he had said:

Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon said on Tuesday that Turkey supports terror instead of combating it, permitting ISIS to enjoy "Turkish money for oil." He said that normalizing fraught relations between Israel and Turkey was contingent on Ankara's ceasing these activities

Defense Minister Ya'alon: 'ISIS Enjoyed Turkish Money for Oil' - Israel News - Haaretz

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member

On the one hand it's very likely that Turkey permits this to happen (their jailing of journalists who were investigating alleged Turkish weapon shipments to ISIS doesn't help their case either). On the other hand Israel has had bad relations with Turkey for a while, and even if Turkey doesn't support ISIS, their support of other Islamist groups is bad enough for Israel to take issue with it.

EDIT: What a surprise :rolleyes: the Greeks also think Turkey is buying ISIS oil. See a pattern here? Countries that have a problem with Turkey accuse them of playing with ISIS. ;) Whether the accusation is true or not, the motivation seems to be political.

Минобороны Ð˜Ð·Ñ€Ð°Ð¸Ð»Ñ Ð¸ Греции: ИГ уже долгое Ð²Ñ€ÐµÐ¼Ñ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¾Ð´Ð°Ñ‘Ñ‚ нефть Турции (Fanatic)

As I've pointed out on here before:

Assad also buys oil from ISIS.
True but irrelevant. It does nothing to excuse Turkey. And given that Assad's government is a corrupt and teeter-tottering despotism on the brink of collapse (until very recently anyway) it's far easier to make the argument that it might be happening without official state intent.

The allegations of Erdogan's personal involvement come from Russia, which unfortunately is not credible. See its numerous lies about, for example, its actions in Crimea & Ukraine, some of which Putin has even boasted about since. How do you trust the word of someone who boasts about past lies?

Even if Russia's telling the truth, anything it says needs independent verification. The oil trafficking it's shown evidence of is credible, but it's not shown any evidence that it's carried out by the Turkish state or Erdogan.
Well Russian credibility isn't terribly relevant. Either they have the evidence or they don't. No matter how many times they lied in the past, if they have proof of his complicity and present it, that's that. On the other hand you're right, so far they've fallen short. The best we have is that oil goes north with the tacit permission of the Turkish government who sheepishly claims they can't close their own border (iirc in the response to a US request to do exactly that).

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
ISIS child training camps in Turkey
ISIS training camp for children in Istanbul - Business Insider

FSA training in Turkey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN8EA4AXSgk

Russia bombing ISIS oil trucks going to and from Turkey(Been had, been Known fact recently, even in Feanor's links).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWh5sBzNlUU

An example of a mass peaceful protest, no firing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofmZYdmO2ZI

A massive pro assad rally in Hama(Sunni dominated)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMPwsNtrPWs

Out of the horses mouth.
Who's Funding ISIS? Wealthy Gulf 'Angel Investors,' Officials Say - NBC News

Out of the horses mouth two.
Exclusive: Secret Turkish nerve center leads aid to Syria rebels | Reuters

‪Joe Biden‬: "Our friend Turkey support ISIS"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHUlU9P18a4

Not sure why I needed to link anything? Seems obvious enough, and most of these links are actually re-links essentially.

Oh and a few more final nails in the coffin.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/why-syrians-support-bashar-al-assad/5405208

http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/05/31/nato-data-assad-winning-the-war-for-syrians-hearts-and-minds/
The only reputable source on this list is the Reuters one and that does not support your assertion that Turkey is supplying Daesh. All the other sources are not reputable because there is no verification of them or way of verifying them. The Global Research article is very biased and is not of a research or academic standard expected from someone who is an academic at a noted university.
Not sure why I needed to link anything? Seems obvious enough, and most of these links are actually re-links essentially.
That is a rather arrogant and ill-informed statement that presumes that those who frequent here are not capable of freedom of thought. A goodly section of the posters here are professionals who work or have worked in defence and / or defence related areas, many with graduate and post-graduate qualifications who do know what they are talking about and who read widely and are well informed. I would suggest that you do more than just repeat the Assad and / or Putin party line.

swerve

Super Moderator

There you go again, mixing up taking advantage of the mess next door to make some money with state support of Daesh.

By all accounts, Daesh is being paid peanuts for the oil it sells, & it has high costs. It's very much a buyers' market. The temptation for corrupt politicians, officials & unscrupulous businessmen to take advantage of Daesh's desperate shortage of money & cash in must be considerable. The huge difference between Daesh price & world price is enough to to pay for a lot of border guards turning a blind eye & trousering their bribes, secure in the knowledge that their bosses won't do anything because they're also taking a cut.

I don't know whether Erdogan is in denial, doesn't give a toss, lets it happen in order to buy off potentially troublesome subordinates or is personally profiting - & neither do you, nor anyone else here. He may have tolerated Daesh & allowed low-level support for it because it's a thorn in the side of some of his enemies. If so, that's now biting him back, with Daesh attacks in Turkey.

But where is the evidence of anything more? I see posts here that read as if the authors think Daesh is a Turkish proxy, despite there being no evidence at all for it.

The Israeli defence minister says that Turkey 'permitted' the trade according to your source.

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
There you go again, mixing up taking advantage of the mess next door to make some money with state support of Daesh.

By all accounts, Daesh is being paid peanuts for the oil it sells, & it has high costs. It's very much a buyers' market. The temptation for corrupt politicians, officials & unscrupulous businessmen to take advantage of Daesh's desperate shortage of money & cash in must be considerable. The huge difference between Daesh price & world price is enough to to pay for a lot of border guards turning a blind eye & trousering their bribes, secure in the knowledge that their bosses won't do anything because they're also taking a cut.

I don't know whether Erdogan is in denial, doesn't give a toss, lets it happen in order to buy off potentially troublesome subordinates or is personally profiting - & neither do you, nor anyone else here. He may have tolerated Daesh & allowed low-level support for it because it's a thorn in the side of some of his enemies. If so, that's now biting him back, with Daesh attacks in Turkey.

But where is the evidence of anything more? I see posts here that read as if the authors think Daesh is a Turkish proxy, despite there being no evidence at all for it.
Agreed. I think Erdogan screwed up big time, and I think Turkey will end up paying for it in years to come.

The Israeli defence minister says that Turkey 'permitted' the trade according to your source.
The Israelis claim more then that, at least according to his source.

Israeli Defense Minister said:
The defense minister continued, even saying that Turkey had "permitted jihadists to move from Europe to Syria and Iraq and back, as part of Daesh's terrorist network."
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that this isn't too different from the relationship Saddam Hussein had with al-Qaeda pre-9/11. No?

swerve

Super Moderator
Tolerating an entity that was hostile to him & his regime because he saw it as more dangerous to his enemies than himself? Yes, it does look like that.

Toblerone

Banned Member
If we strengthen the alliance with Hezbollah then should this conflict resolve? I do not think so. Israel and Russia only wants to occupy the area of these poor countries and that's it.
Israel wants none of that mess, that's why they are turning a blind eye or essentially helping out Russia and their enemy Assad. Because the alternatives are much much worse. MUCH worse, emphasis on much. They sure don't want to occupy that area and neither does Russia.

Russia wants a friendly regime there to cooperate with economically and to keep their bases and influence in the region. And to show the world that it supports its allies. It certainly cannot afford a quadmire there. That's why they want Assad gone to ease the negotiations. I posted some related info earlier.

Also, who has an alliance with Hezbollah? Do you mean USA? Because:
The United States Department of State has designated Hezbollah a terrorist organization since 1995.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah#In_the_Western_world
Do you think NATO would work with terrorists, sworn enemies of Israel? :flash

Strannik

There you go again, mixing up taking advantage of the mess next door to make some money with state support of Daesh....
And this (the last sentence) is exactly what I have said. :) I am completely in agreement on this point with Israeli D M. And nowhere in my little comment(s), did I go beyond his conclusions. Perhaps with exception of "at the very least" titbit that I added at some point of my comment.
So if you disagree, your argument is not with me, it is with Mr Moshe Yaalon, which is fair enough by me.

bdique

I totally agree, let's note what precisely Moshe Yaalon said. That is not what was quoted by "trustworthy" news outlet, but what he had said:

Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon said on Tuesday that Turkey supports terror instead of combating it, permitting ISIS to enjoy "Turkish money for oil." He said that normalizing fraught relations between Israel and Turkey was contingent on Ankara's ceasing these activities

Defense Minister Ya'alon: 'ISIS Enjoyed Turkish Money for Oil' - Israel News - Haaretz
Intriguingly, Haaretz seems to be the only source that makes this bold assertion.

Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon said on Tuesday that Turkey supports terror instead of combating it, permitting ISIS to enjoy "Turkish money for oil."
read more: Defense Minister Ya'alon: 'ISIS Enjoyed Turkish Money for Oil' - Israel News - Haaretz
I've not seen any other news outlet attempt to connect the dots in this manner. Please tell me you aren't cherry-picking your sources.

JPost: Ya'alon: ISIS has 'enjoyed Turkish money for oil' for a long time - Arab-Israeli Conflict - Jerusalem Post

Times of Israel: Ya'alon: Turkey buying IS oil, letting jihadists enter Europe | The Times of Israel

Reuters: Islamic State 'enjoyed Turkish money for oil': Israeli minister | Reuters

ynet news: Ya'alon: Turkey funds ISIS militants by buying oil from them - Israel News, Ynetnews

Channel News Asia: Islamic State 'enjoyed Turkish money for oil' - Israeli minister - Channel NewsAsia

I agree that there are some serious allegations made by the Israeli DefMin, but that claim you are making, Turkey supporting ISIS, it's more an opinion than anything else.

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Update.

The Tiger Force continues to take villages around Kuweiris, but they no longer appear to be pushing for a major city or road. The rebel front in Latakia seems to have collapsed, the SAA is rolling forward at high speed. Possibly those reinforcements mentioned below are already in action. It also appears that Russian instructors are taking a bigger role in training Syrians troops then previously. In Damascus Moadamiya and Daaraya have been split in two by the SAA. It looks like this will be followed by a mop-up of the pockets.

http://aftershock.news/?q=node/367099
http://aftershock.news/?q=node/367274

The SAA has fully taken Sheikh Miskin.

ВзÑли Шейх-МиÑкин - Colonel Cassad
Íîâîñòè NEWSru.com :: Ñèðèéñêàÿ àðìèÿ îòáèëà ó áîåâèêîâ ñòðàòåãè÷åñêèé ãîðîä â ïðîâèíöèè Äåðàà

About 3000 SAA troops are being sent to Latakia, likely to continue the offensive, and prepare for entering Idlib. T-90 tanks are supposedly going to be used there, which would be consistent with a lot of the newer Russian gear going there.

СирийÑÐºÐ°Ñ Ð°Ñ€Ð¼Ð¸Ñ ÑÑ‚Ñгивает подкрепление в провинцию Ð›Ð°Ñ‚Ð°ÐºÐ¸Ñ | Военный информатор

ISIS has launched a major attack on Deyr-ez-Zor, but after some initial gains, their offensive stalled, and an SAA counter-attack has pushed them back. Tu-22M3s have been bombing Deyr-ez-Zor in support of SAA defensive ops there.

Дальние бомбардировщики Ту-22Ðœ3 Ñнова задейÑтвованы в Сирии - bmpd
Дейр-Ñз-Зор к 25.01.2015 - Colonel Cassad

Some materials on Syrian T-72s. The first photo is one with K-5 tiles on the turret. You can't tell the exact variant because Syrian soldiers are blocking it. The second and third links are some T-72Ms with cage armor.

Т-72Б Ñ Ð´Ð¸Ð½Ð°Ð¼Ð¸Ñ‡ÐµÑкой защитой "Контакт-5" в Сирии - bmpd
ОÑобенноÑти защиты ÑирийÑких танков Т-72Ðœ - bmpd
http://bmpd.livejournal.com/1697820.html

An ISIS T-55 with a tent over it for camouflage, likely to look like a tent from the sky.

ИнтереÑÐ½Ð°Ñ Ð¼Ð°Ñкировка танка Т-55 "Халифата" - bmpd

A photo of an old KPV on wheeled carriage used in Syria.

СирийÑкие любители винтажа 4 - Берлога Бронемедведа

Large quantities of Russian small arms are arriving in Syria.

Ð’ Сирию прибыла ÐºÑ€ÑƒÐ¿Ð½Ð°Ñ Ð¿Ð°Ñ€Ñ‚Ð¸Ñ Ñ€Ð¾ÑÑийÑкого Ñтрелкового Ð¾Ñ€ÑƒÐ¶Ð¸Ñ - bmpd

Russian MoD denies plans for a second base in Syria.

Минобороны: Ð*оÑÑÐ¸Ñ Ð½Ðµ планирует Ñтроить новую базу в Сирии (pob_ol)

ISIS is starting a satellite TV channel.

Íîâîñòè NEWSru.com :: "Èñëàìñêîå ãîñóäàðñòâî" çàïóñòèëî ñïóòíèêîâûé òåëåêàíàë ñ ëåêöèÿìè îá èñëàìå è ïðîãíîçîì ïîãîäû

The UAE is planning the handover of 10 Mirage 2000-9 fighter jets to Iraq.

ОÐÐ* планируют передать Ираку деÑÑÑ‚ÑŒ иÑтребителей Dassault Mirage 2000-9 - bmpd

There is unconfirmed info of Turkish killings of Kurdish civilians. The video shows what looks like a civilian funeral procession, with a white flag, getting shot up.

Джизра - Colonel Cassad

It looks like the US has agreed with Russia's position that Dzhaesh al-Islam and Djerar al-Sham are terrorist groups, and that Assad will get to run for re-election in 2017.

http://aftershock.news/?q=node/367052

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Update. Note this is a brief one, I'll post a longer one later.

Turkey accuses Russia of violating their airspace again, this time with an Su-34. It appears the US backs the claim. Following this the Turkish air force has been placed in a heightened state of readiness (condition orange, meaning war is likely in the near future, the only higher one is red which is a state of war), and there is information that 4 Russian Su-35S have flown to Syria. The Su-35S in question are carrying Khibiny, some of the first Su-35S to carry this EW suite, quite likely done in preparation for the Syrian deployment.

И Ñнова инцидент Ñ Ð¢ÑƒÑ€Ñ†Ð¸ÐµÐ¹ - Ð”ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ ÐœÐ¾ÐºÑ€ÑƒÑˆÐ¸Ð½
Análisis Militares: Turquía acusa a Rusia de violar su espacio aéreo
Íîâîñòè NEWSru.com :: ÂÂÑ Òóðöèè ïåðåøëè íà îñîáûé âàðèàíò íåñåíèÿ ñëóæáû
Íîâîñòè NEWSru.com :: Ïåíòàãîí ïîäòâåðäèë äàííûå Òóðöèè î íàðóøåíèè âîçäóøíîé ãðàíèöû ñàìîëåòîì ÐÔ
Четыре иÑÑ‚Ñ€ÐµÐ±Ð¸Ñ‚ÐµÐ»Ñ Ð¡Ñƒ-35С переброшены в Сирию - bmpd

Some footage out of Syria.

КТО в Сирии продолжаетÑÑ. - Блокнот военного милитариÑта

Tochka-U used in Syria. Prior to this only regular Tochka variants were sighted. These may well be a new delivery, especially given that large numbers of Tochka-U units have been retired from the Russian military in the pats 5 years (replaced by Iskander).

Ракета 9Ðœ79-1 "Точка-У" в Сирии - Юрий ЛÑмин

It appears Iranian C-130s were also used to airdrop supplies on Deyr-ez-Zor, the top shot being a screen from a video, the bottom two references for comparison.

Похоже иранÑÐºÐ°Ñ Ð’Ð¢Ð Ð¿Ñ€Ð¸ÑоединилаÑÑŒ к ÑброÑу помощи оÑажденному Дейр-Ñз-Зору - Юрий ЛÑмин

Meanwhile negotiations over the Syrian war have started between Assad and some of the opposition groups, in Geneva. The two sides are not speaking directly, but communicatng through a UN intermediary.

Переговоры по Сирии. Ðачало - Colonel Cassad
Íîâîñòè NEWSru.com :: Ñïåöïîñëàííèê ÎÎÍ äå Ìèñòóðà ïðèáûë íà ïåðåãîâîðû ñ ñèðèéñêîé îïïîçèöèåé â æåíåâñêèé îòåëü

A series of terrorist attacks in Damascus have left 45 dead.

Íîâîñòè NEWSru.com :: Ñåðèÿ âçðûâîâ â Äàìàñêå: ÷èñëî æåðòâ ïðèáëèæàåòñÿ ê 50

Toblerone

Banned Member
Seems to me that things are going too well for Assad and Erdogan wants to "throw the ball out of the court". Like what he did with the su-24 shootdown, trying to derail the train because he doesn't like where it's going. He is dangerous, though, if one would choose a leader to be the cause of ww3, there is noone more suited than him.

Why aren't the iranian forces using heavier equipment like tanks and artillery?

Also, I have been watching many TOW videos for the last month, they are very effective. If the saudis hadn't provided them to rebels, the gains of the SAA would be more significant, they are a game changer. Sadly, in many of the videos where tanks are hit, it is hard to estimate the actual effect. I suspect many aren't really effective or just mobility kills and injuries. Those T-72s can take a beating ... and they do. :D

surpreme

Seems to me that things are going too well for Assad and Erdogan wants to "throw the ball out of the court". Like what he did with the su-24 shootdown, trying to derail the train because he doesn't like where it's going. He is dangerous, though, if one would choose a leader to be the cause of ww3, there is noone more suited than him.

Why aren't the iranian forces using heavier equipment like tanks and artillery?

Also, I have been watching many TOW videos for the last month, they are very effective. If the saudis hadn't provided them to rebels, the gains of the SAA would be more significant, they are a game changer. Sadly, in many of the videos where tanks are hit, it is hard to estimate the actual effect. I suspect many aren't really effective or just mobility kills and injuries. Those T-72s can take a beating ... and they do. :D
I have noticed alot bang up T-72s but they still going seen a lot moving around during new offensive

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Update.

In northern Aleppo, the SAA has begun an offensive intended to close the Azaz corridor. The goal is to break through to az-Zahraa where SAA troops are besieged.

Fighting continues in Latakia as the SAA keeps taking strategic heights and villages. Around Damascus, tunnel warfare is becoming a regular feature of the fighting. Around Kuweiris, Wadi'ah, al-Afesh, Tannouza has fallen to the SAA. In Deraa, after clearing Sheikh Miskin, the SAA has pushed on to Tal Hamad. In Deyr-ez-Zor ISIS is backing off after the failed attempt to take the base. In the Kalamun mountains ISIS is continuing a major offensive against the SAA and against other rebel groups. At Kuneitra ISIS and several other rebel groups have fought a major battle against the 90th SAA brigade but were repulsed.

There is expectation that the SAA with Iraqi militias and Russian advisers are preparing for the push into Palmyra, using the T4 airbase as a staging ground.

Сводка военных дейÑтвий в Сирии 27-28 ÑÐ½Ð²Ð°Ñ€Ñ 2016 года (Туфелька)
СириÑ, Ð²Ð¾ÐµÐ½Ð½Ð°Ñ Ð¾Ð±Ñтановка 29 ÑÐ½Ð²Ð°Ñ€Ñ 2016 года (Туфелька)
СириÑ, военное положение 30 ÑÐ½Ð²Ð°Ñ€Ñ 2016 года (Туфелька)
Военные дейÑÑ‚Ð²Ð¸Ñ Ð¡Ð¸Ñ€Ð¸Ð¹Ñкой армии и РоÑÑийÑких ВКС 1 Ñ„ÐµÐ²Ñ€Ð°Ð»Ñ 2016 года (Туфелька)

There is evidence of Turkey using artillery to fire across the border into Syria.

Турки начали бомбить Сирию - ЦелоÑтноÑÑ‚ÑŒ как Ð¸Ð´ÐµÑ Ð Ð¾ÑÑии
Íîâîñòè NEWSru.com :: Ðîññèÿ îáâèíèëà òóðåöêóþ àðìèþ â îáñòðåëå òåððèòîðèè Ñèðèè èç êðóïíîêàëèáåðíîé àðòèëëåðèè

A batch of 15 T-90As along with other upgraded vehicles are being used in combat near Aleppo. Some footage. Also some Syrian vehicles have been upgraded with an ATGM launch detection system, note the box on top some of the vehicles.

Achtung, achtung! Т-90 im Kampf? - Берлога Бронемедведа
Т-90 тоже учаÑтвуют в наÑтуплении к Ñеверу от Ðлеппо - Юрий ЛÑмин
ИнтереÑÐ½Ð°Ñ Ð¼Ð¾Ð´ÐµÑ€Ð½Ð¸Ð·Ð°Ñ†Ð¸Ñ ÑирийÑкого Т-72ÐÐ’ и ÑирийÑкие Т-90 - bmpd
ИнтереÑÐ½Ð°Ñ Ð¼Ð¾Ð´ÐµÑ€Ð½Ð¸Ð·Ð°Ñ†Ð¸Ñ ÑирийÑкого Т-72ÐÐ’ - Юрий ЛÑмин
Gur Khan attacks!: Т-90 в Сирии и другие интереÑноÑти по теме... (видео)

An interesting looking BMP-1 mod out of Iraq.

Комбинированный вариант - Ð”ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ ÐœÐ¾ÐºÑ€ÑƒÑˆÐ¸Ð½

Fresh footage out of Latakia, note the Solntsepek systems, they've been primarily used in Latakia. There are persistent rumors that the operators are Russian.

Gur Khan attacks!: Свежее видео Ñ Ð¡Ð¾Ð»Ð½Ñ†ÐµÐ¿ÐµÐºÐ¾Ð¼ в Сирии

Apparently Russian An-124s have brought 10200 tonns of cargo into Syria since this operation began.

"Ðезаметный" герой Сирии - Человек менÑет кожу

New satellite imagery of Hmeimeem.

Análisis Militares: Imágenes satélite de la base de Hmeymim

Russia says Turkey has not presented them with any evidence of the new alleged Su-34 violation.

Íîâîñòè NEWSru.com :: Ìèíîáîðîíû ÐÔ: Àíêàðà íå ïðåäîñòàâèëà Ìîõ îá èíöèäåíòå ñ ðîññèéñêèì Ñó-34

There is information that ISIS is cutting pay for its fighters due to funding issues.

Íîâîñòè NEWSru.com :: Òåððîðèñòàì ÈÃ óðåçàëè çàðïëàòû èç-çà ñíèæåíèÿ äîõîäîâ îò ïðîäàæè íåôòè

A top white house adviser has met with Kurd leaders.

Íîâîñòè NEWSru.com :: Ñïåöïîñëàííèê Îáàìû ïîáûâàë â Ñèðèè íà âñòðå÷å ñ ìåñòíûìè êóðäàìè

Syrian BTR-80, ZSU-23-4 and T-72 with anti-RPG screens.

БТР-80 ÑирийÑкой 4-й дивизии. - Юрий ЛÑмин
Мы проÑто оÑтавим Ñто здеÑÑŒ - bmpd

Iranian military advisers in Latakia.

ИранÑкий Ñоветник - Юрий ЛÑмин

Footage of Iraqi Su-25s.

"Грачи" не только в Сирии - Берлога Бронемедведа