Vancouver, the jewel of Canada's west coast

Pathfinder-X

Tribal Warlord
Verified Defense Pro
This is the city I'm living in right now, pretty soon I may have to go to Ontario for college. Just thought I share some nice scenes of the city to you guys.

Pathfinder-X

Tribal Warlord
Verified Defense Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
i wouldn't call it the most beautiful in north america. There are plenty of places better looking than Vancouver. But it is rated the most suitable place for living in the world. Some people called it retirement home.

adsH

I had a Girl Friend last year that was from Vancouver Funny Accent made me crack at times.It not American but it more Sharper and squeakier. lol may be it was just her. these pictures bring back some good memories Damm Path finder you had to put up these Pics!!! :( well i didn't get dumped if thats what you all are thinking it was a mutual Breakup because i had to move away!!.

Pathfinder-X

Tribal Warlord
Verified Defense Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ok i added a few more pics, remeber the bridge on the second last pic, you ask a girl to be your girlfriend there and i promise she'll never reject you.(it's a proven tatic) :smokingc: If any of you guys ever decides to visit Vancouver i'll more than happy to be your tour guide. :D:

mysterious

Seems like I have competition from the West Coast eh? Well as soon as I get more time, keep your fingers crossed for a picture-post about "Toronto" babayy!!! Toronto Rulez!!! Of course, Vancouver, Calgary, Regina, etc etc have their own beauty and amazing stuff to be complemented up on. But! No one has the CN Tower! ;) Hehehheh

adsH

Yeah calgary is beautiful, but its always cold and snowing!! God i wish it snowed here abit more in England but it never does any more!!

adsH

P.A.F said:
Britians as cold as it is man. sun hardly comes out. anyway nice pictures. cheers.
You got it wrong i think your from the North but i am from the Midlands, its sunny really sunny and hot here now, but its usually wet and miserable, if it snowed then i guess it could casue us to drive alitle bit more carefully but it would defiantly be cold then.