Ukraine plant ready to supply Pakistan with tank parts

Elite Brain

How many T-84s are the Pakistanis going to buy? 700? Ukraine is upgrading its defense industry pretty rapidly and its goin to join NATO in a few years.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We initialy placed order for 320, when they were done we placed order for 300+ more T-80s. Number may cross 700.

aaaditya

SABRE said:
We initialy placed order for 320, when they were done we placed order for 300+ more T-80s. Number may cross 700.
elite brain has asked about t-84's arent they the ones with the saucer type of turret(round and flat) i believe south korea is also acquiring them.:coffee

Last edited:

BilalK

Actually, we have 320 T-80UDs, which were supposedly upgraded to T-84. There were reports a couple years back of the Pakistan Army ordering another 200 or so T-84s, but I don't know if went through, or it was done in considerable secrecy.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We have 320+ T-80s. The last batch recieved was of T-84 Standard (not T-84 but T-80s updated with T-84 features). After all tanks were recieved we placed order for 320 more T-80s with T-84 features but later Orders were converted to T-84 it self.
Ukrain agreed. I think the signing did take place.

Guess T-80/84 quantity will probably reach 1000 + Al-Khalid (Pakistani version of advance T-90II, produced with join venture including Pak, China & Ukrain). Dont know where the quantity of Al-Khalid is going.