Tackling Alien Attack

Jissy

I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR NEW OVERLORDS!

Funny how this statement keeps popping up...
I first saw it in the Editorial of The Daily Telegraph, (N.S.W., Aust.) published 25th July 2008, in response to an article on ex-astronaut Edgar Mitchell, in which he stated, that he knew UFOs were real, and that our governments were in contact.

I have no problem accepting our skies have UFOs in them, that is, the remaining 10 per cent of sightings that have no earthly explanation.

Well, I too welcome the new overlords, as long as they come in peace, and allow our race to continue, without further genetic manipulation!

Anyway,
the most obvious thing about this UFO phenomena is, since the documented sightings have constantly continued since the Second World War, 'they' must be already living among us, in a kind of harmony.... To wonder why they use stealth, should not be the main matter of concern. However, in the insect world, stealth is how most of the battles are won... and think of genetic assimilation....a new dominant strain with the best of both worlds...

Contactees, I believe, may have had some form of hypnopotism enacted on them, and so what they say cannot be completely trusted. I came to this conclusion after meeting several of them, in Queensland three years ago. They were ordinary and rational people, who had partial memories of contact with an Alien race, who they described physically, identified by us as "Greys".

The "Greys" assure everyone they mean no harm and yet memories, for three of the women I met, include forced impregnation and then, some weeks later, removal of an embryo, without consent and against their will, and it has happened repeatedly. It was the oddest thing, to listen to their statements, yet they remained calm, impassive, as they decribed their ordeal.

I remain unconvinced that our 'visitors' are benign. However, I remain equally unconvinced that the statements made to me, by contactees, are not unentirely uncontaminated by hypnotic suggestion; all of them describe violation of their bodies and human rights, yet oddly, they also present the perpetrators, the "Greys", as being friendly and looking out for human kind's welfare.

Also, other contactees (and some gov. personnel) are aware of the "ARK" project, which is also of some concern. This project may not be all that it is thought to be. I do not think our armed forces and various government agencies, (a selection of whom are involved), are really thinking clearly on this matter. If some contactees (potentially) appear to have been hypnotised, then why not also those of government/military who have direct alien contact?

If the "ARK" project is indeed real, then why would we trust the "Greys" assurances, for instance, that all the "ARKS" reserved for "humans" are destined to survive... Logically, I think only the half-breed and full-breed Alien "ARKS" will survive. Think about it, why would they bother to us full bree dhumans, when they have been busily creating a hybrid race?

Our governments should look to the alien visitors who look like us physically, and seek their guidance. It is imperative, I feel, that contact be made with the humanoid race.

Finally, I can only hope what the contactees describe is merely delusional. For if it is true, a well planned and executed programme of genetic/racial usurption, on a global level, has been active under our very noses, for over fifty years!

Last edited:

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wait what? You're kidding right?

On a sidenote I think we could scare the aliens away with mass public displays of deviant sexual habits.

old faithful

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Im well aware what jamming is, its just.....oh forget it and watch mars attacks....this is the MOST ridiculous thread I have ever seen on this site......shame.

Last edited:

umair

Peace Enforcer
Jeez why the hub bub?
We have had Jack'O'Niel, Samantha Carter and Daniel Jackson kick the shit out of the various Goauld, Ori, Replicators, Asurans, Wraiths etc, for the better part of a decade now.
Viv le SGC!

martitrmartitr

I might be of the opinion that darwinism do not favor the kind of intelligens we posses, and which might lead to interstellar travel.

On the other hand, I have allways had an idea about an alien invasion where theire weapons are ineffectual and theire size perfect for my 9 iron.

eckherl

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Wait what? You're kidding right?

On a sidenote I think we could scare the aliens away with mass public displays of deviant sexual habits.
If we con them into going to San Francisco California that very well may happen.:eek:nfloorl:

Waylander

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
That's the problem with the US.
They are not as got at this like the euros.

We can send them to Amsterdam or some other town size red light district.
There you go... :D

Humanoid

Well....

I hate to rain on anyones parade, but, to think we are worthwhile enemies for any supposedly vast and superior race to worry about, makes us foolish.

If you think about it, we're on a tiny planet, in a tiny solar system, tucked in the backwaters of one of millions of galaxies that we can see, with a small young star. What in the world would be the draw for an intelligent species such as our LGM's featured in this discussion to use the resources to travel all the way here just to destroy what would be to them a backward's species who can't even leave their solar system?

Just sayin...it's good to have a light-hearted thread though :D

StingrayOZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think any invading alien force will be far above our technical level.

If you are already far above our technical level, why even bother with earth, you will be tapping off energy from black holes, stars etc. Or perhaps they have even worked out how to make a stable equilibrum with their resources. Or tapping into our solar systems resources that we don't even know about yet..

If we ever have to fight the aliens from space, I think we will find they will be of a simular technology level to us. Otherwise they wouldn't have to fight us at all.

crobato

You need fighters that has a back seat where you got guys carrying Macbooks that hack into alien systems, within WiFi range of course.

Seriously, if an intelligent race would attack this planet, the planet is the prize itself. They won't do anything to destroy it, damage the atmosphere, water or eco systems by using some means of mass destruction. For mass destruction, there is a very simple way, take an asteroid and just drive it to Earth. But you don't want to do that.

Blue, water born planets like Earth may be considered rare and thus valuable prices. Next to that, is life and most especially intelligent life. I am not likely to think that you would use climate change as a weapon as that can also run the ecosystems. Humanity alive maybe of better use alive to the aliens than extinct.

Of course this is all very sci-fi.

Seriously, the most likely "alien" threat we might face is biological, like microbes that hitch on meteors and somehow survive reentry. There is a theory that suggests that we face new forms of microbes and viruses from space, which results in new forms of viruses that we are ill equipped to counter (SARS, new forms of flu and cold, Bird's Flu, etc,.)

Alatien

Why would aliens want to destroy us?

Well, the first images RF signal that they will get will be 1936 Olympics in Berlin (first strong RF transmission) with all Nazi parades, and all that followed. And then it gets better! Transmissions of nuclear tests, and suicidal Cold War. I bet by then the aliens were hoping that Cold will turn hot and that, they will never have to meet our loving and hospitable race... That was alien hope until they received our cheerful "hurray" following Apollo 11... ;)

Lets be a bit simplistic and say that in universe there are two types of aliens:

Good - ones that know no war, have evolved in peace, or have learned to love and respect peace. Imagine how much we must terrify them? And scared people can be rush to act... I am sure they could reinvent hydrogen bombs and bio-weapons under such impulse.

Bad - if they are bad, we dont even need to think of the reasons... They would just destroy us, and fest on our delicious hides... It would be like expanding western American frontier and buffaloes all over again.

Either way, not much hope... ;)

Ananda

The Bunker Group
Hyperspace anyones..???

Just watching Triller on the new star trek...Thatsss Coollll......Wish I have another century or so..so perhaps can see that coming....It's still crappy world..but with Hyperspace capabilities...welll the universe really is opeen...:):)

Haven't find anything related to Hyperspace drive though....But with nothing that human can envisage only can travel a friction og light speed...just wondering if collectively human kind must invest on finding hyperspace capabilities..
Well it's better than finding solution to global warming, economic recession...we should bring our collective belligerence to the stars...:eek:nfloorl:

When that's happen...well ALIENs...better watchouts...the most belligerence species is coming to play...:D