RIP Diego Maradona

Ananda

The Bunker Group

He can be controversial in the field, but he also can play magic in the field. Some argue who's more magical in the field between him and Pele. Still for me guys like him and Pele are not coming on every generation.

Rest in Peace Diego, football world will miss you.

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro

He can be controversial in the field, but he also can play magic in the field. Some argue who's more magical in the field between him and Pele. Still for me guys like him and Pele are not coming on every generation.

Rest in Peace Diego, football world will miss you.
Never really followed the soccer, being a rugby man, but he was a player extraordinaire by all accounts. Moe mai ra e Rangitira.

Ananda

The Bunker Group
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sometimes I forget you guys, Australian and Americans call it soccer. While the rest 7 billion people call it Football :).

However, just like the 'wise' Jeremy Clarkson says in several times in Top Gear and Grand Tour to Americans and anyone that call it Soccer: "It's Football because it plays with feet, while your Football play by hand"...;)

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Sometimes I forget you guys, Australian and Americans call it soccer. While the rest 7 billion people call it Football :).

However, just like the 'wise' Jeremy Clarkson says in several times in Top Gear and Grand Tour to Americans and anyone that call it Soccer: "It's Football because it plays with feet, while your Football play by hand"...;)
American football isn't football. It's a game for sookies because they go out with helmets and padded up to the nines and they change teams each play. In rugby no helmets or padding and only 8 substitutions allowed, so at least 7 of the team have to play the full 80 minutes. Yep we pass the ball by hand and we can't pass it forward. We can kick it forward though and do.

Redlands18

Someone forgot to explain those rules to the Goalkeepers who are allowed to catch the ⚽ and also don’t forget players also throw the ⚽ back in from the Sideline and use there Head as well.

RIP Maradona
possibly the archetypal of the term Flawed Genius