New here! Got any ideas?

wing fan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanx for all of the advice! I am also wondering.....

1. Where you in the Marines?

and.....

2. Do you know a lot about the Air Force because i would love to have some!

I would love to be able to fly a fighter jet, but i don't have 20-20 vision, so i don't think i can. Someone told me that you can where contacts, but it doesn't sound like a good idea. I have enough problems with mine on solid ground!

- wing fan

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
you were in the U.s Marines? I thought you were in the Russian military.
No. I'm a Russian, living in the states. I'm a reservist in the 23rd Marines.

The Russian military is an area of great interest for me.

I don't know much about the airforce. But in the marines you have to be an officer to be a pilot. And from what I hear it's not easy to get there.

Mannerheim

No. I'm a Russian, living in the states. I'm a reservist in the 23rd Marines.

The Russian military is an area of great interest for me.

I don't know much about the airforce. But in the marines you have to be an officer to be a pilot. And from what I hear it's not easy to get there.
I would not worry about the training. The mental training though will be hard. A tip is not to smile. If you make a grin.. The DI will be :gun. The training in the Marines is easer than in some other countries.

wing fan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK..... Now i understand! i wasn't completely sure how you new so much about the Marines.

Well it's sunday and i am not sure how many of you are watching the superbowl, but..... GO SAINTS!!!!!! Even if i am from indiana, i am cheering against my states team! hahaha!

i will be back later. hope there is more info and helpful tips for me, or anyone for that matter!

- wing fan