Welcome to DefenceTalk.com Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My collection of diecast fighter aircraft & helicopters!

Discussion in 'Models' started by militaryairman, Aug 14, 2019 at 4:21 PM.

Share This Page

1. militaryairman

militaryairman New Member

Hi all, I am a massive collector of diecast aircraft models and want to share just a portion of my collection with you.

Take a look at some of my models, fighter aircraft and helicopters! I also have a range of commercial aircraft too which are just as great!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am super happy with these models, mainly from my favourite online shop
    Lets see your collections people!! What is your favourite scale size of aircraft to collect? Do you also collect Helicopters like myself?

Would love to hear from you all and see your opinions on this!!

Moderator Edit: Removed link and reference to commercial entity. If you want to advertise a business please contact the Webmaster, otherwise the Moderators will consider such activity to be spamming.

Ngatimozart.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2019 at 11:13 PM
    Redlands18, ngatimozart and OPSSG like this.
  2. ngatimozart

ngatimozart Super Moderator Staff Member Verified Defense Pro

@militaryairman Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your contributions. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the rules. Your collection looks impressive and whilst I don't collect myself, I do look forward to some more photos, being an aircraft nutter myself.