Musharraf's Indian look-alike. lol

adsH

i'll tell you what musharaf has, he has that Smurk on his face, and with good reason he is after all a COAS Of PAK Army, even when he's dressed up in plain suite you can tell this guy has accomplished something. this idiot on the Bike looks like a joker a person who i think might have a personality disorder.

srirangan

Banned Member
Have you guys lost it? His looks are just a co-incidence and he's being smart about it and making money out of it while Musharraf tries to escape assasination bids. Nothing to do with his personality .. lol

adsH

srirangan said:
Have you guys lost it? His looks are just a co-incidence and he's being smart about it and making money out of it while Musharraf tries to escape assasination bids. Nothing to do with his personality .. lol
this two bit idiot is on a Motorcycle riding his old age to his grave while Musharaf is being called the Saviour of his country is respected and is enjoying the facilites of being the COAS and the president till his eventual normal Demise!! i Think Musharaf has the brains. Musaraf is so liked that an entire army will protect him i think there is a differnce.

corsair7772

Verified Defense Pro
Yea and on the brighter side he doesnt have to be the villain in every movie his country makes and get shot three times in a row.

lol great thread.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
The bike pic is realy funny. You knw the Taliban Governers used to move around on cycles.
Anyways if Bhutto could walk on the streets of Islamabad, Musharaf can certainly take a ride on a bike. May be Our next leader would tour Islamabad in an auto Riksha.