Musharraf's Indian look-alike. lol

Indus

Deepak Divekar - India's Musharraf lookalike. Was signed by BJP for upcoming election campaing. LOL..

Pakistan's President Pervez Musharraf and his lookalike - can you tell them apart?

Deepak Divekar has been doubling as General Musharraf for several years - and was signed up recently by India's governing BJP party for its election campaign.

A work colleague first spotted the resemblance - leading to several film roles.

"If he hadn't told me to shave off my beard, I wouldn't have shot to prominence," Mr Divekar says.

He does sometimes receive threats: "At one point I even had to shave my moustache off because people looked at me and became angry." "But when peace moves started and relations improved, people were not as furious."

If you are still not sure, the real General Musharraf is on the right

BBC News link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/3497658.stm

mysterious

I have to say; this look alike looks like a gay in luv with Musharraf. :D And looking like someone face-wise doesnt make you as good as the real person!

Winter

mysterious said:
I have to say; this look alike looks like a gay in luv with Musharraf. :D And looking like someone face-wise doesnt make you as good as the real person!
:?

Good grief mysterious...

mysterious

Winter said:
mysterious said:

Good grief mysterious...
What? Look at Musharraf; a tough army guy and look at that look-alike; he looks like a Custard Jello or somethin! Lets say he looks "flabulous" :lolol

Winter

mysterious said:
Winter said:
mysterious said:

Good grief mysterious...
What? Look at Musharraf; a tough army guy and look at that look-alike; he looks like a Custard Jello or somethin! Lets say he looks "flabulous" :lolol
Hmm...I just think we shouldn't put people down for no apparent reason, and because you think this man is not of equal calibre to another a couple thousand miles away in a different life and occupation is not adequate, I believe.

Granted, I'm not ruling out critiscism, opinions and assorted...Just sometimes, random negative comments that are out of spirit. :roll

mysterious

Well I dont wana get in to an argument here. For me, pretending to look like someone or act like someone only tells other people that you dont have a unique personality and an identity of your own. And look at that guy, from the pics its quite clear he's trying to make Musharraf look low and I dont think anyone gave him "that" right.

Winter

mysterious said:
Well I dont wana get in to an argument here. For me, pretending to look like someone or act like someone only tells other people that you dont have a unique personality and an identity of your own. And look at that guy, from the pics its quite clear he's trying to make Musharraf look low and I dont think anyone gave him "that" right.
Well, an acting double film career seems quite innocent to me, including most of the many other occupations in this world. I still don't see how Deepak Divekar, through his own pastimes and expressions, is comunicating a deliberate sense of 'lowness' to his associated lookalike, President Musharraf, via the microscopic pixels that make up the digital news imagery. Could you enlighten us?

mysterious

Winter said:
mysterious said:
Well, an acting double film career seems quite innocent to me, including most of the many other occupations in this world. I still don't see how Deepak Divekar, through his own pastimes and expressions, is comunicating a deliberate sense of 'lowness' to his associated lookalike, President Musharraf, via the microscopic pixels that make up the digital news imagery. Could you enlighten us?
Your sentence "... to his associated lookalike, President Musharraf..." is wierd. Its Deepak who is the look alike and not Pervez Musharraf. Anywayz, I dont have time for debates on such useless topics. Let him do whatever he wants to, I really dont give a whit.

Winter

mysterious said:
Your sentence "... to his associated lookalike, President Musharraf..." is wierd. Its Deepak who is the look alike and not Pervez Musharraf. Anywayz, I dont have time for debates on such useless topics. Let him do whatever he wants to, I really dont give a whit.
Whoops...Tongued-twisted, yep, but it crudely works vice versa... :roll

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
You can make darn good money being a "doppelganger" - and in the case of those who doubled for saddam. you get to feel tense every night.

adsH

Musharaf is from U.P yeah i am not sure where exactly he came from but its round around delhi. But the scooter is hilarious !!! he wouldn't even think of riding on a scooter down to his local corner shop, for some Biscuits (oh rite Collin's coming inn today to meet me, better have some for tea)!! would he now lol, :lol these pictures are amazeing !!!

srirangan

Banned Member
Okay.. I heard that dude got a role in some bollywood movie .. Talk about good luck, me with my superb looks haven't broken the glass barrier :p and that monkey got a role .. eheh

corsair7772

Verified Defense Pro
Yea. Whats the bet that there gonna make musharraf look like some doddering old fool? Where did the age of respect in filming go? :( :cry

corsair7772

Verified Defense Pro
And i really dont think he looks like musharraf. My advise to him, go back 2 growing ur beard n ridin ur bike old fella if ya know wats good 4 ya.