Military Gallery Picture Updates

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
Re: Gallery Picture Updates

Yes, thank you WEBS. If I need opinion about some picture I will post it here in this thread and ask whether it should be deleted or not (depending on whether its photoshopped or not).

Raven_Wing278 Go to your control panel by clicking on the "UserCP" link near to the top of this page. Then you can click the link "Edit your Avatar" and then upload or link to an image which you might want to you. However there is a limit on the maximum size of the image which can be used.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gallery's comments posting is now open. Feel free to post 'comments' there if forums are too much for you. ;)

mysterious

Now thats what I'm talking about!! Thnx for that Webs, that makes a lot easier to express views over a certain picture and not having to do the posting thing. :p

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member

Turkish Military section of the gallery with over 750 pics has been moved to the front page of the gallery page.

[TR]AHMET

It's hard to add 750 pics. :smilie

Thanks for your works, They are very nice. :D

Valla 750 resim eklemek baya zor oldu. Ama Türkiye için değer Hey maşAllah.

:turkey

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer

Thanks for appreciating.
[TR]Ahmet has to be commended on adding so many pictures in our Turkish section. Tashakur.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member

RedA, see if you can clean up the Aussie section and organize it like we did with other sections. Consult AD and GF if you need information.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member

Recent upload issue with the gallery is fixed.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member

Gallery page has been updated with the new layout. Enjoy! :)

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member

We will be working on the New Zealand section of the gallery in coming days and weeks (break it down further into more categories in army, airforce and navy sections and add appropriate albums for various military hardware that belongs there...).

http://www.defencetalk.com/pictures/index.php?cat=68

If anyone is interested in helping with this, send me a PM. :)

mysterious

Good stuff! Things are alwayz improving around in here, thats what I admire DT and its Admin for. Once again, good going Webbie, n keep up the hard work. :p

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member

Trying to do our best...

Reminder for those who have issues loggin in to the gallery:

Please make sure you logon from the FORUM page and make sure that "remember me" is checked when you login. If it is not checked, you will be logged in to the forum but gallery wouldn't recognize you... please PM me if you experience any issues.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member

New feature, insert pictures from gallery in less time:

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member

We'll be adding new "SMALL ARMS" category to the "army" sections of the gallery.

mysterious

Now, it just seems to be getting better and better each passing day. Keep up the great work Webbie and team!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member

MAKS 2005 Airshow pictures added.

The Moscow Air Show (Mezhdunarodnyi Aviatsionno-Kosmicheskiy Salon 2005, or MAKS 2005), which took place from 16-21 August 2005 at Zhukovsky near Moscow featuring Russian aerospace industry.