Military Gallery Picture Updates

ollieholmes

Re: Gallery Picture Updates

Thank you. You see my point that you cant realy put any of the photos on my site in with modern jets.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: Gallery Picture Updates

Defence Talk Military gallery reaches 10,000+ pictures and growing. Thanks all for support!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
The AUSTRALIAN section of the gallery is now ready with exception of few categories missing in the naval but nothing big. It should be little bit easier now for aussies to upload pictures in appropriate sections.

China section now has over 2,000 pictures. Thanks to Armage for uploading a ton!

http://www.defencetalk.com/pictures/

Enjoy

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Gallery area has been upgraded with latest software. It should be faster and somewhat better than before. You should also be able to upload video files upto 25 MB (larger video files support available, just request!). Upload videos, same was as pictures. You can also upload pictures containted in ZIP files up to 1.5 MB.

http://www.defencetalk.com/pictures/

Some more customized features are coming to the gallery as well to help you find the pictures faster and taking the current organization of the gallery (over 4500 categories) to the NEXT level!...details coming soon.

poundr17

Hello everybody! I'm new here, and I just spent three hours in the pic gallerys just looking and downloading some absolutely great pics, just for my private collection, and I intend to put some pics of my own (meaning that if I havent seen them on the galleries I can add to them).

I was blown away by some of the Eurofighter typhoon and Harrier pics, also some tank pics were great! It's good to be here! Appart from pics and news, as a target shooter, I would love to find a forum to talk about guns, is there such a place here?

Yours truly: Mr poundr. :)

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Guns? Sure. Everything and anything that is related to military/defence. I guess militaries do use guns too. :D

Thanks and welcome to DefenceTalk!

Enjoy!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
DefenceTalk military gallery reaches 15,000+ Pictures mark.

In other updates, china military pictures reaching the 3,000 mark soon and military wallpaper categories added recently.

armage

WebMaster said:
DefenceTalk military gallery reaches 15,000+ Pictures mark.

In other updates, china military pictures reaching the 3,000 mark soon and military wallpaper categories added recently.
i believe it's gonna break 3,000 tomorrow/today night :jump

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Testing something new.... users who are guests/visitors/unregistered may upload pictures in category called "Guest Uploads" and one of us will move the pictures to their appropriate category during the approval process.

However, it is strongly recommended that you do register and then upload so you can build your member gallery, have your own personal albums and your contributions are appreciated.

http://www.defencetalk.com/pictures/showgallery.php/cat/4712

This category is for users who are guests, visitors and unregistered. You may upload photos in this category only and DefenceTalk.com administration team will move the pictures to their appropriate category.

Please be descriptive in your title and description and also, try to upload pictures that belong in same category to make it easier for all of us. Thank you and enjoy!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
The gallery software has been upgraded. There are bunch of new features which you will notice as you browse.

We need some volunteers to upload pictures in the Australian, French, British and Russian sections of the gallery. I did get about 400 pictures from one of the members here for the Russian Navy (mostly submarines), that is just fantastic. Thank you.

If you need any category/section created please let me know by going to the "contact us" link.

Thanks!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
DefenceTalk Military Picture's Gallery reaches 20,000 pictures mark in 4 years. :)

Thanks to all who uploaded!