Mexican Air Force pilots film UFOs

Gremlin29

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
First let me set the record straight, it's Area 51, not Area 57! :) In any case the armed forces do not refer to that particular airfield as "Area 51" anyway. :)

I will also agree with AD and GF. Reallize that the F117 was in operational squadron use from 1982 until it's unveiling to the public in 1989/1990. That's 2 squadrons of operational tactical aircraft that remained totally unknown (save for some good speculation based on detective work) to the public for 8 years. With a proven track record it is safe to assume that systems have already been developed and quite possibly gone operational that far exceed what the Stealth designs set out to accomplish. I have recieved in the past "top secret" briefings on new systems technology that while not as spectacular as some advanced alien technology would be, was still quite well beyod the level of technology I would have otherwise expected.

Also GF has pointed out something I've said many times myself. I to have seen "unusual" phenomenan, particularly at night.

The news story does not state that this occurred in daytime VMC conditions does it? If the aircraft were in IMC conditions, or the targets were ocluded and or in IMC conditions it's a no brainer as to why the pilots were unable to lock on with their Mk I Eyeballs.

There have been literally millions of UFO stories over the years. If they did exist, we would have imperical evidence by now wouldn't you think?

XEROX

Doesnt the US goverment hold the body of an Extra T, at area 51 - from the Roswell incident :alian :alian2 :mrgreen

Gremlin29

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Well if the Free Mason conspiracy is true then the Roswell incident should also pass off as fact
srirangan may be onto to something! I bet it's really some triple top secret Free Mason "black project". :alian

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
MEN IN BLACK !!!

USA has ET body at area 51, since 1943 thousands of pics of ET existance have been showen. But the facts did come farward at Rosswell. After ppl claimed to c Space ships in the area the State Governer ordered a full investigtions. The USAF base there confirmed that there were no space ships and what ppl beleived were space ships were actualy air baloons in shape of saucer. These baloons were being experimented for carrying small spy cameras for spy purpose. All baloons were operated by gas and flame, so when they crashed they would make a blasting sound and plastic baloon will melt. It was this melted plastic that ppl believed that was actualy Alien flash.

But who knws except God, what exists and what doesnt. May be there are MEN IN BLCAK out there.
& ppl be careful what u wish for. A black suit might be the last thing you will ever ware. :D:

umair

Peace Enforcer
Gremlin29 said:
Well if the Free Mason conspiracy is true then the Roswell incident should also pass off as fact
srirangan may be onto to something! I bet it's really some triple top secret Free Mason "black project". :alian
Hi Grem! Long time no post.Any how I do believe that "The Truth Is Out There" but not in conspiracy theories.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
Nice Video PJ but the UFO is still un cleared, Surely its UFO but not in an ET sence but the fact that it is not being identified.

But the video is cool.

neel24neo

even if intelligent life is out there(highly probable that there is)human beings could easily miss them in time.our species life time(average)is just 4 million years,which is just peanuts considering geological timescale,it is not even that in a universal perspective.
the UFOs in this case could easily be objects familiar to us(like an aircraft perhaps),only that they are unidentified...

redsoulja

well if any1 wants to talk about ufos and aliens go tothe AboveTopSecret Forum
theyre allcrackpots or are they tight??????????
lLOL

and ppl say that they have "antigravity " engines
theres many types , grey, reptilians
watcher probably knows more about this

adn i do beleive in ETs and i partially agree with neel24neo about the time frames, theyre probably more advanced than us or way less advanced