Mexican Air Force pilots film UFOs

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
Infrared picks up
invisible UFOs
Mexico releases video of 11 objects surrounding military plane

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: May 12, 2004
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

Image taken from infrared video of UFOs

The Mexican air force has released video footage of 11 unidentified flying objects that were only visible via an infrared camera.

The objects reportedly flew around a military surveillance plane, Reuters reported.

Jamie Maussan, a journalists and UFO enthusiast, told reporters yesterday the objects seemed "intelligent" because at one point they changed direction and surrounded the plane that was chasing them.

"They were invisible to the eye but they were there, there is no doubt about it. They had mass, they had energy and they were moving about," Maussan said after showing a 15-minute video. He says Mexico's Defense Ministry gave him permission to show the footage.

LINK

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mexico Air Force video creates UFO stir
The Mexican Air Force has released footage of what a UFO expert said were 11 unidentified flying objects (UFOs) picked up by an infrared camera as they whizzed around a surveillance plane.

Long-time believer in flying saucers, journalist Jaime Maussan, told a news conference on Tuesday the objects were real and seemed "intelligent" after they at one point changed direction and surrounded the plane chasing them.

"They were invisible to the eye but they were there, there is no doubt about it. They had mass, they had energy and they were moving about," he said, after showing a 15-minute video he said the Defence Ministry gave him permission to publicise.

The ministry confirmed to Reuters it had provided the video filmed by the Air Force on March 5 over the eastern coastal state of Campeche.

"We are not alone! This is so weird," one of the pilots can be heard yelling, after the plane's crew switched on an infrared camera to track the objects first picked up by radar.

The film recorded by a plane looking for drugs trafficking near the Gulf of Mexico shows 11 objects as blobs of light that hover in formation or dart about, sometimes disappearing into cloud.

Mexico's most popular nightly news broadcast showed the video on Monday night.

Interviewed by Mr Maussan on another section of the video, the pilots said they grew nervous when the objects still invisible turned back during a chase and surrounded the plane.

"There was a moment when the screens showed they were behind us, to the left and in front of us. It was at that point that I felt a bit tense," said Major Magdaleno Castanon.

Mexico has a long history of fanciful UFO sightings, most of which are dismissed by scientists as space debris, missiles, weather balloons, natural weather phenomena or hoaxes.

- -Reuters

LINK

adsH

Revival_786 said:
Could they be US's ultra secret ultra advanced spaceships? :)
Is it just me or they seem to be in a formation two on the right with one on the left!! of each pairs

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
UFOs Gone Wild, Men From Mars Visit Mexico

Charles R. Smith Thursday, May 13, 2004

The Mexican Air Force released a recent video of unidentified flying objects. A Mexican Air Force surveillance aircraft searching for drug runners spotted the UFOs, which were invisible to the naked eye. The UFOs were only visible on a special infrared camera.

Journalist and long time UFO supporter Jamie Maussan announced that the objects were real and "intelligent." The UFOs reportedly changed direction and surrounded the plane chasing them.

The Mexican Defense ministry confirmed to Reuters it had provided the video to Maussan. The video was taken by the Air Force on March 5 over the eastern coastal state of Campeche.

"They were invisible to the eye but they were there, there is no doubt about it. They had mass, they had energy and they were moving about," stated Maussan.

Buck Rogers

While X-files and UFO extra-terrestrial believers say the video is clear proof of some form of spacecraft visiting Earth, the sighting can be attributed to the Bush defense budget and not little green men. The unidentified aircraft that shadowed the Mexican surveillance plane are reportedly part of a squadron of new stealth strike craft operating from the U.S.

The aircraft are equipped with special infrared light panels that are only visible to special cameras or night vision gear. The panels are used in formation flying outside of hostile airspace to prevent the aircraft from colliding with each other or with support aircraft such as refueling planes. The panels are especially handy during aerial refueling with U.S.A.F. tankers, allowing the tanker operators to visually monitor the stealth planes in total darkness.

The UFOs were spotted on radar as they approached and tailed the Mexican Air Force surveillance plane. However, F-117A Stealth fighters normally operate inside the U.S. with special radar reflective panels attached to their planes in order to be tracked in commercial airspace and not attract attention.

The new stealth aircraft, working inside non-hostile airspace, would most likely be similarly equipped with radar reflective devices. The new stealth aircraft is said to embody the latest technology, including special light panels designed to hide the plane in broad daylight. The Mexican sighting confirms that the U.S. Air Force possess more than one of the new jets.

Korean UFOS

Both North and South Korean sources have recently reported similar UFO- like aircraft in the skies of Asia. The sightings are almost identical to the reports filed by the Mexican Air Force.

The North Korean official media outlet recently announced that U.S. spy aircraft had violated the DPRK airspace over 200 times. The new stealth aircraft has not been identified but the CIA and South Korean intelligence have obtained new data on North Korean missile deployments not normally visible from space.

The Kim Jong-il regime is busy building two underground missile bases designed to house new medium-range ballistic missiles. A South Korean intelligence official has told the country's Chosun Ilbo newspaper that American intelligence has identified ten ballistic missiles and mobile launching pads at two locations within the DPRK - in Yangyok, near the North Korean capitol of Pyongyang, and in Hochon in the country's south. The missile bases are armed with extended range variants of North Korea's SCUD and Nodong rockets, capable of striking Guam, Hawaii and deployed American forces in the Asian theater.

The sudden discovery of the new underground missile sites and the recent re-evaluation of the North Korean nuclear projects by the CIA show that the U.S. has some very special intelligence assets that can monitor, track and target the DPRK.

Utah Donuts

In addition, the recent UFO sighting in Mexico came within days of a report of a classified aircraft powered by an impulse type engine flying over Utah. The aircraft left a distinctive "donuts-on-a-rope" contrail in a flight over the Utah Wasatch Mountains.

The March 21st sighting of the pulser jet showed that a conventional chase plane shadowed the classified aircraft, which left a smooth, unbroken, contrail. A mechanical engineer from Salt Lake City photographed the contrasting exhaust plumes.

A pulsejet engine was used during World War II by the German V-1 Buzz bomb, given its name by the distinctive burping sound of the pilot less cruise missile as it flew to its target. The new pulse detonation engine or PDE technology is capable of delivering thousands of times the power of the simple V-1.

U.S. jet engine makers are currently experimenting with several PDE designs. PDE engines use electronic ignition that forces a powerful shock wave down the exhaust tube. The shock wave is so strong that some of it actually bursts out of the front air intake, creating a donut like smoke ring around the exhaust chamber.

More than a decade ago, a similar classified aircraft was spotted and photographed by observers throughout the U.S. The aircraft left a telltale trail of puffs along a long contrail in the sky. However, sightings of the pulser engine aircraft dropped off during the late 1990s.

The sudden reappearance of the "pulser" aircraft, like the UFO sighting in Mexico, is an indication of the increase in the "black" budget of the Bush administration as compared to the Clinton administration. Sources inside the Pentagon confirmed that several super-secret aerospace programs cancelled or cutback by the Clinton administration were revived by the Bush administration in its pursuit of "RMA" or the "Revolution of Military Affairs."

Fly Robot

The recent upsurge in U.S. black aerospace activity is also evident in the unmanned field. Several secret unmanned aircraft projects are currently underway including a stealthy silent helicopter, a spy plane and a super-sonic strike aircraft.

Recent tests of the non-secret X-45 Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (UCAV) project have been very successful with the robot plane dropping a simulated bomb and scoring a direct hit from an altitude of 5 miles. The new robot craft are slated to armed with a wide assortment of 21st century energy weapons including a solid-state laser capable of delivering up to 20,000 watts of power on a target, a microwave transmitter so powerful that it will knock out radars and computers from nearly a mile away and new pulse energy bombs that can burn out electronics.

Some doubt the UFO story being something as mundane as a new classified jet. Others doubt the value of stealth technology and wonder if the defense money is well spent. I am certain of both.

Lockheed aircraft designers once noted that the only way to know if a F-117A Stealth fighter was around was if something suddenly blew up. Yet, the F-117A is first generation stealth.

During a recent air show, I spotted a group of Chinese Air Force officers closely inspecting a U.S.A.F. B-2 Spirit stealth bomber on display. The PLAAF officers photographed and eyeballed the stealth bomber from every possible angle.

"Doesn't that bother you," I said to the B-2 pilot, pointing at the mass of PLAAF officers surrounding his plane with cameras.

"Nope," he replied with a smile. "It's the only time they will see it."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/5/13/91044.shtml

Soldier

Nope it was not US secret planes as that is all presumptions. It was due to some weather conditions only. For a long time US is not going to have something which will not be visible to eyes. Damn, I really feel sarcastic about people who think that perhaps it is some secret invention of US. God help those. :D :D

People who live in US may already have learnt about the live demo given by Mr. Limo on PBS TV.

A

Aussie Digger

How do you know Soldier? The F-117's existence wasn't public knowledge until 1990, 7 or so years after it entered service. Who can say for sure the US hasn't developed a new stealth aircraft and has yet to reveal it? Gremlin29 is probably the most credible source of US aircraft information on this sight (being a former US Army airmen), I'd like to read his thoughts on the subject, before I made any definite statements like that... I'm not saying these lights WERE some sort of ultra-secret spy plane or UFO's, but I am open to reasonable suggestions. A previously unknown spy plane is a reasonable suggestion in my opinion. The US has been secretely researching stealth technology on aircraft for years. Do you think they would have stopped now all of a sudden? Cheers.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
The US was flying around the little "klingon" for about 5 years before they unveiled it. They were flying Have Blue (the prototype F117 platform for 5 years prior to the development of the F117 production unit.

If you look at the US they have an exceptional track record at developing stealth or black aircraft projects and releasing them to the public on their own terms. I can think of at least 8 platforms that were developed in the last 30 years that managed to escape public scrutiny.

OTOH "Foo Fighters" were running around 60 years ago and nobody ever established with any clarity what they were.

Its safer to be open minded

Soldier

Aussie Digger said:
How do you know Soldier? The F-117's existence wasn't public knowledge until 1990, 7 or so years after it entered service. Who can say for sure the US hasn't developed a new stealth aircraft and has yet to reveal it? Gremlin29 is probably the most credible source of US aircraft information on this sight (being a former US Army airmen), I'd like to read his thoughts on the subject, before I made any definite statements like that... I'm not saying these lights WERE some sort of ultra-secret spy plane or UFO's, but I am open to reasonable suggestions. A previously unknown spy plane is a reasonable suggestion in my opinion. The US has been secretely researching stealth technology on aircraft for years. Do you think they would have stopped now all of a sudden? Cheers.
AussieDigger, I saw it on PBS. Wish there was an article in the newspaper which I could point you guys to but alas, I can not back it up since i heard & watched it on TV. It just does not matter even if Gremlin was a former US Airmen as almost 99.9% of the airmen do not even get to see or smell Area-57 in Mojavi desert of Nevada where this secret location for furturistic inventions is. No civilians are allowed there and all the tracks to the location are having sensors to track any moment in miles. I saw it on PBS but at the same time guys, human can come up with any technology which is not easily visible to naked eye but at the same time we are talking about a plane which will disappear in a flick of a moment. Damn, US is the leading country in the world when it comes to technology but they are not superhumans for god sake that they will come up with this type of invention. With the cool mind and without imposing your mind in accepting perceptions of technological superiority of US, please think or tell me even a single case, where US demonstrated any material or substance which was not visible to a naked eye.

GF, talking about F-117 is a different thing. here the Plane was not visible to electronic eyes (i.e. radar) but damn, it was to the visible eye. Jeez, I am wondering how you veterans can even imagine about something made which is not visible to a naked eye. As of now all what I know is that science has not been able to come up with some technology with which they could see blowing air, the only unvisible thing in the world.

The presumption of something like this is a joke.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
My point is that the US has been working on chameleon technology for quite a while with no disclosures as to achievement.

What I was establishing is that it would be cavalier to make assumptions about what it was unless a clear optical shot was made available.

Changing the wave spectrum for different strengths has been achieved in a lab. It's a bit like giving a colour blindness test. Some spectrums may turn out visible in some environments, but invisible in others. In this case the IR spectrum was visible.- That denotes a form of intervention and intelligence.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
As of now all what I know is that science has not been able to come up with some technology with which they could see blowing air, the only unvisible thing in the world.
To all intents and purposes an F117 is invisible to an IR seeker in a certain position, however, with the right equipment and some basic info, it is possible to "see" it's flight path due to disruption of air and various elements.

It is therefore possible, with the right equipment, to see "air blowing" if you use the right interrogation processes.

The point is investigating new technologies outside of the normal reference points of analysis. - Anything becomes possible at that point.

Visibility is an issue of wavelength manipulation - if you cater the response to the perceived receptor then yes, you can make it "invisible"
In the same way its why missiles may use dual or triple mode seekers. Where one is blind, the others may "see".

A

Aussie Digger

Well Soldier, according to the US Government, Area 57 doesn't exist so how could YOU (or anybody else) have seen it? Just because it's existence hasn't been revealed doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I don't automatically presume this technology exists, but I refuse to rule it out either. When did I say anyone is superhuman? I merely stated that it is unwise to categorically rule something out, unless you "know" it is physically impossible. Have a look at this forum I posted a few weeks back.

http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1608

It shows the new Australian army uniform that will be issued in the near future. It damn near makes a person invisible to a person wearing night vision goggles at 12 metres!!! How do you know more advanced technology than this couldn't be devised to make objects invisible at a distance to the naked eye? I just prefer to keep an open mind on such things, that's all...

Pathfinder-X

Tribal Warlord
Verified Defense Pro
totally agree wif u aussie, as the scientist put it, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. U.S government denied the F-117 in the 1980's but dat didn't mean they don't exist.
who knows, we might be seeing the next generation stealth craft.

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Expert: Mexican 'UFO' Is Atmospheric Gas

POSTED: 5:37 am EDT May 14, 2004

MEXICO CITY -- A series of brightly lit, rapidly moving objects filmed in the skies over Mexico could have been caused by a scientific phenomenon involving gases in the atmosphere, a scientist said Thursday.

Visible only with infrared equipment, the hauntingly fast-moving lights were captured by air force cameras on March 5 but made public only this week, sparking rampant speculation they were flying saucers.

Julio Herrera, a nuclear science researcher at the National Autonomous University, said the bright blurs could have been caused by electrical flashes emitted spontaneously by the atmosphere.

"They are very strange phenomenon and there is little information about them," Herrera said of the atmospheric flashes in a phone interview. "That's what's so interesting."

He said more data than is available on the videotape would be necessary to determine if that hypothesis was correct, including precise information on atmospheric conditions at the time the lights appeared.

The Campeche coast on the Gulf of Mexico, where the objects were filmed, is Mexico's main oil and gas producing region. Oil platforms there release or burn off some of the gas they produce.

The objects were recorded flying at more than 11,000 feet over southern Campeche state using a video camera equipped with an infrared lens. Infrared equipment can only detect heat emanating from objects; it is unable to provide an image of the objects' exact form.

"As far as public opinion goes, it's much more interesting to believe in fantasy, and for us it's the opposite," Herrera said, adding that he and other scientists are working to "try to determine a rational explanation for all this."

In the videotape, first aired publicly on national television Monday night, the objects appear to accelerate rapidly and change course suddenly. At least one crew member testified that the objects surrounded the air force jet when they were at least two miles away.

The pilots sighted the objects as they conducted a routine drug-surveillance mission.

Defense Secretary Ricardo Vega Garcia has said the military has yet to conclude what its pilots captured on tape.

Vega Garcia gave the tape to UFO specialist Jaime Maussan, who has spent 10 years studying unidentified flying objects. Maussan immediately concluded the video was evidence of the existence of UFOs.

"This is historic news," he told reporters Tuesday. "Hundreds of videos (of UFOs) exist, but none had the backing of the armed forces of any country. ... The armed forces don't perpetuate frauds."

LINK

Awang se

Verified Defense Pro
There is also a story of UFO in malaysia once. It's just a rumour actually. During the construction of sepang international airport, a military air survellance radar pick up an object that suddenly appear above the contruction site and vanish a few seconds later. It turn out to be a singaporeans scout UAV flying low. They were detected when they do a popup above the airport. I don't know wether this story is true or not since it's just a rumour but one thing i learn in the security service is that when a secret leak, they'll come out as rumours.

highsea

This took place quite a long distance from US airspace. Would we have a "black" squadron operating/practicing in Southern Mexico?

It seems like a long way from Nevada...

-CM

Winter

highsea said:
This took place quite a long distance from US airspace. Would we have a "black" squadron operating/practicing in Southern Mexico?

It seems like a long way from Nevada...

-CM
A spot of operational work in a foreign environment? Probably not. The numbers are again confusing...a so-called black project wouldn't have more than a handful of prototypes (if one or two) all in various stages of testing and development. Why take them all for a spin at once in a group formation outside the borders? Think that its safer and more ideal over Mexican airspace than say, Las Vegas?

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
If Area-57 airfield is some where near Mexico than these are USAF secret projects. As for UFOs are concerned ppl be reasonable if there were any Alians wouldnt they have made any contacts with us by now. We have been getting these Pics sice 1940's. It is also believed tht USAF uses this roumer of UFO's to disguise the true identity of their projects. PPl are fool enough to fall for tht, specialy ppl at Rosswell

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
SABRE said:
If Area-57 airfield is some where near Mexico than these are USAF secret projects. As for UFOs are concerned ppl be reasonable if there were any Alians wouldnt they have made any contacts with us by now. We have been getting these Pics sice 1940's. It is also believed tht USAF uses this roumer of UFO's to disguise the true identity of their projects. PPl are fool enough to fall for tht, specialy ppl at Rosswell
People at Roswell are under no delusions. They're very happy as they make money out of tourists. ;)

BTW, I know pilots certified on combat aircraft who have stated that they have seen things that defy their logic about aircraft. Some of these people have 1500+ hrs in many different combat jets.

For me I think the jury is still out.