[link UPDATED] JF-17 Video - Very nice!!!

adsH

Re: jf-17 official video---very nice

it lacks the spark the music and the Ability to impress if we had good quality footage and enough of it i think someone here could do a better job !!! some should look at the BAE systems capability movie it is nice !! someone needs to tune the JF-17 documentary to abit more western Likeing i am sure when this AC is out for sale the PR people will have one made by reputable film makers, but anyways nice Long film although mine seamed to have frozen halfway through. :?

Londo Molari

It's not the official JF-17 video.

It's an episode of a Chinese technology show that was posted a long time ago on these forums. Basically in this episode they talk about the JF-17. Note this was after the first flight, when there was only one prototype.

adsH

Londo Molari said:
It's not the official JF-17 video.

It's an episode of a Chinese technology show that was posted a long time ago on these forums. Basically in this episode they talk about the JF-17. Note this was after the first flight, when there was only one prototype.
Londo are there any more nicer videos where the qulaity is better and is in engish and the AC is colored rather then just basic primer!!

Deltared075

Well, if the combo between JF17 and F7 can kick IAF butt, why in the world the serbian have better airforce still lost most of it aircraft during the kosovo conflict?
The author must be live in fantacy world!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Deltared075 said:
Well, if the combo between JF17 and F7 can kick IAF butt, why in the world the serbian have better airforce still lost most of it aircraft during the kosovo conflict?
Its an ANIMATION and not really based on reality. :roll

adsH

WebMaster said:
Deltared075 said:
Its an ANIMATION and not really based on reality. :roll
people actually thaught it was real good work Londo!!!

Salman78

3 of the movies i downloaded are not working. I need a DIV 3 codec. Can anyone please tell me where to get them from. And yes i installed Media Player 9 but its not playing them either :?

Salman78

Yeah i got the divx codecs. thanks... the animated video made by londo molari is very cool. quality wise there isnt much of a diff b/w the 22mb and 8mb version.

one thing i wanted to ask from londo molar is that whats the name of the last theme music which starts with the credits in the end. is it the street fighter 2 theme ? cause i downloaded a ton of them but still cant find the same one.