[link UPDATED] JF-17 Video - Very nice!!!

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
AWESOME VIDEO WEBS!!!

Superb video WEBS!!! thanks for uploading it. A delight to watch for all Pakistanis and Chinese.

:china :cheers :pak

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Note: If you can't download the first time come back later time since the server has 20 connections limit so... it maybe little slow for those who are on MODEM and speed for fast connections ranges from at start 80KB and then maintains in the 20s-30s KBs.

Thanks

WebDev

Okay, temporary fix to the movies page problem.... it has way better speed and so won't have any problems.

DefenceTalk.com Movies

The reason movies are not hosted under www.defencetalk.com/ is because of the bandwidth issues. As most of you may know, media audio/video eat up a lot of bandwidth and for obvious reasons we cannot host them on the same server as the defencetalk.com.

We hope you understand our situation... this latest fix sounds promising.

Thank You!

Admin

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Okay, the movie page is back-yet again.

The link:

http://68.158.55.74/index.html

Please remember that this is not a static IP so it may change if server is restarted and it may not changed if all is well. :) So do check back in this thread for the latest. We will keep it updated.

Also, we are working aggressively to solve the bandwidth issue which is why we can't host movies on defencetalk.com server, as they eat a lota bandwidth. :)

phrozenflame

Webmaster..my solution:

the spaceports page is showing forbidden dunno why...anway i have a better idea..put it up on edonkey/overnet and pass on the url, it'll be slow initially but then downoads will go real fast and there will be no problems of bandwidth, and even better idea is bittterrent...if i get the file i'll put it on bitoterrent but i dont but if anybody does plz put share it, you can go to w*w.suprnova.c*m to host the torrent and tracker is there as well...so guys not only it will solve bandwidth problem but it'll pump out file even faster on bittorrent and overnet koz you upload and download at the same time..you get what you pay for.. ----> no leeching --> no bandwidth issues

Timmy

why the hell can't i download the JF-17 movie,i've been trying since the last 30 min. isnt the webpage working!!!

nimble

Hello
I wonder if any body could help me it is regardig the paf vs Iaf movie.I have downloaded the 22MB as well as 8 MB versio, but unfortunatley both are not playing only sound no video. I have tried almost every thing.I know it is AVI file that should run under any good player.i have tried real one player ,real player 8, quick time 5 player, windows media player 8, windows media player 9 for windowhers xp, vcd player and dvd playerbut there is just sound no video. Apart from this i have also upgraded my direct x to version 9.Let me tell you i using dual boot (windows xp,windows 98) intel celeron 800 MHZ laptop. Is there any solution

nimble

Hello
I wonder if any body could help me it is regardig the paf vs Iaf movie.I have downloaded the 22MB as well as 8 MB version, but unfortunatley both are not playing, only sound no video. I have tried almost every thing.I know it is AVI file that should run under any good player.i have tried real one player ,Real player 8, Quick time 5 player, Windows media player 8, Windows media player 9 for windowhers xp, Vcd player and Dvd player but there is just sound no video. Apart from this i have also upgraded my direct x to version 9.Let me tell you i using dual boot (windows xp,windows 98) intel celeron 800 MHZ laptop. There is some problem for compression codec that is required to run video something like divx4 and i don't know where to find dix4 codec.Is there any solution?
Thanks

Londo Molari

You have Windows Media Player 9 on Windows XP and it doesnt work?!?!

Strange...

If you have already downloaded the 22MB version, then delete the 8MB version...

The 8MB version has been compressed in the format: "DIVX MPG4 V3" which is a very old DivX codec. Its not officially supported anymore, and unless you search for this codec and install it, your computer will not play the 8MB version.

The 22MB version has been compressed in the format "DivX v4.02". This is a fairly recent version, and if you go to www.divx.com and download the latest version, and install it, your Windows Media Player should play the 22MB just fine.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Guys, I will be taking the server down for a day or so to upgrade it with some new hardware. It should be back by 1-07-04. Sorry about this but upgrade is important one. :)

Thanks

Revival_786

Do you have the appropriate codecs?

Windows Media Player 9 is missing a lot of codecs (Microsoft wants you to pay for them).

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
WebMaster said:
Guys, I will be taking the server down for a day or so to upgrade it with some new hardware. It should be back by 1-07-04. Sorry about this but upgrade is important one. :)

Thanks
Along with this, we will update the page with more files and most importantly, the CODECS to play those files. Either give a link where latest codec can be downloaded or just bundle the codec with the zip file.

Libyan

sorry but a f-7 isnt gonna take out a pgm weapon.

nor is the fc-1 going to have a 1st strike against the su-30 series.

mysterious

Thats pretty obvious! JF-17 is designed as a second-line bulk fighter and not a front-line jet to come in to contact with Su-30s. This is the reason why PAF is looking for a front-line jet nowadays, rather desparately! :cop

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Libyan said:
sorry but a f-7 isnt gonna take out a pgm weapon.

nor is the fc-1 going to have a 1st strike against the su-30 series.
I'd give them a medal and lifetime pension for trying though... ;)

jokeen

very cool!! :p

[Admin: NO body is talking about su30s here and no one is comparing Jf-17 to su30s so leave this BS out of this thread.