Kevlar Helmet & body armour developed by Pakistan

pezfez

probably in service in small numbers, due to the hi cost, and even though awc built the level 3, never will we buy it for regulars(combat), maybe for export

army had indicated it wanted to buy this stuff, but never placed an order for it, maybe in the future

in my humble opinion, i think the paki rangers would/should be better armed since they're facing a tougher oppononent (terrorists and tribals) who r a bigger threat than the indian army, as tensions have cooled.

adsH

yep the rangers in karachi are getting quality training and equipment last time i visited Karachi to see my family was about a year ago and i can tell you the rangers were not impressive at all (interms of equipment) but now (this year) they seem to be well armed and well suited up with body armor, there uniforms look and appear simlar to the coalition standards.

i still think Pak army is buying these simply becasue Pak army is modernizing its self and that Pak army is always well equiped then its lower teer fighting forces (Rangers) this armour is a local produce so its probably going to be dirt cheap.