Isreali Tech transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and that's why I said:

I even put a smiley after it! Why are you trolling after me? It seems like you are intentionally trying to upset me.
You felt it necessary to make the comment.Please do enlighten us on how an article can be great and at the same time be heavily biased as you put it. Why would i want to upset you?:rolleyes:

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Thread locked.

Big-E, why in every thread you have to lead the ass rubbing contest? You are supposedly someone who serves in the US Navy, is a professional in his field and you are recognized here for that. It is time you start acting like one! Stop making small useless commentary in form of one liners in order to continue the debate and give other people excuse to reply back to you and results? Threads get locked.

Folks, you are not going to win any prize here for such things but you may use that time and effort to give your input on the topics and have meaningful debate with other members instead of turning every thread into some type of whinning crying little babies trying to win an argument thread. Jeez!

If you are really into ass rubbing contests and unrestricted debates, then help this place:

http://www.worldaffairstalk.com/forums/ Say politically correct and incorrect things there.

Status
Not open for further replies.