Iranian Affairs, Policies, Military

Status
Not open for further replies.

yavar

Iran Khomeini National Space Center & Payam AmirKabir 5 satellite with Simorgh SLV launch 3rd stage failed

yavar

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Iran IRIB3 Hala Khorshid TV program Telecommunication Minister Mohammad Javad Azari-Jahromi: Payam AmirKabir 5 satellite with Simorgh SLV launch has failed on third stage, but the Dosti saterlite will be next to launched to Orbit

Iran President Rouhani: Preparating for launching satellite in the next months

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
It's great to see an Iranian posting here, please read the rules and one in particular about posting in English. Yes I realise that your posts include video and that is where the problems lie. Unfortunately very few of us speak Farsi, so if an English transcript or summary of what is being said could be provided, it would be greatly appreciated and keeps the Moderators happy. Also be aware that we do not allow politics.

yavar

Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned Iran to leave Syria fast
'Get Out Fast': Netanyahu Warns Iran, Vows to Continue Air Raids

The Israeli Air Force has been conducting strikes on targets in Syria, claiming them to be Iranian military bases. Tehran has denounced Tel Aviv's claims stating that only Iranian military advisers are in the Arab Republic at the request of Damascus.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has urged Iran to pull out its forces, allegedly stationed in Syria, threatening to continue air raids on the territory of the Arab Republic, The Jerusalem Post reported.
"I'm telling you, get out of there fast. We won't stop attacking", the Israeli prime minister said.
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201901151071489225-

yavar

Iran IRGC Chief Major Gen. Jafari response to Israel PM Netanyahu Recent Threat : Iran will maintains what it has in Syria

Iran vows to guard assets in Syria after Israel threat

The chief commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) has vowed to protect Iranian military advisors in Syria, dismissing as "ridiculous and funny" Israeli threats to attack them.

"We will protect all of the military advisors as well as weapons and equipment that we have deployed to Syria in order to reinforce the Islamic resistance fighters and support the people of this Islamic country," Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari said Wednesday.

PressTV-Iran vows to guard assets in Syria after Israel threat

yavar

Iran shipment 30 tonne yellow cake Uranium produced by Ardakan factory in Yazd (Shahid Rezanejad Complex) to Isfahan UCF facility with presence of Ali Akbar Salehi, head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran

Iran sends 2nd yellowcake consignment to Isfahan UCF
Iran has transferred the second yellowcake consignment, weighing 30 tons, from Saghand Uranium Mine in the central Yazd province to the uranium conversion facility (UFC) in Isfahan on Wednesday.
30 tons yellow cake was extracted from Saghand Uranium Mine in Ardakan, Yazd province, and then transferred to UFC after processing, milling, crushing, purification and etc.
Iran delivers 2nd yellowcake consignment to Isfahan UCF

yavar

Iran Exhibition of Defense Achievements, Authority_40 / 2019
Shahed_171 UCAV/ Simorgh /U.S RQ_170 / Shahed_129 UCAV

tonnyc

Glad to see Iran nuclear power program moving along. I wonder if you can help me look up a few things since I don't know the Persian language.

What is the status of the Darkhovin Nuclear Power Plant (NPP) project? Is it pretty much canceled or in indefinite hiatus? What will happen to the design? It is supposed to be the first indigenously designed Iranian NPP. Is the design complete, or is it only partially complete but still being pursued, or is it going to be used in some other NPP instead, or has it been canceled in favour of proven designs from other countries?

How much uranium reserve does Iran have? If you have the data I would like to know the amount of proven and probable ones. For simplicity's sake, proven is the amount actually in existing mines and probable is the amount estimated to exist in country, including in places not yet mined. These definitions aren't accurate, but it is good enough for my curiousity.

What about thorium? Any plan on using thorium in addition to uranium?

Any plan for moving to advanced reactor technology (i.e., generation IV reactors) or is Iran planning on sticking with proven VVER-1000 and its derivatives for the foreseeable future?

What's China and Ukraine and Belarus and other countries doing in terms of cooperation with Iran for peaceful use of nuclear energy? Basically any non-military use, including medical isotopes, food preservation, nondestructive material testing, superseed research, anything done in cooperation with a country other than Russia. Russian-Iran partnership in this field is fairly well-known and articles in English is somewhat available, but information on partnerships with other countries is harder to find. So if you can help filling in the blanks, I will be very thankful.

I realize that the above is quite a lot to ask. Feel free to take your time and to answer them bit by bit as time permits. Thank you.

yavar

Iran Khorramshahr_2 IRBM Missile with new warhead test ایران موشک بالستیک دوربرد خرمشهر۲

yavar

U.S military force mission in Iraq under Trump presidency Farsi subtitle

yavar

Iran's underground ballistic missile factory with unveiling of Dezful ballistic missile MRBM with a range of 1000 km and 1000KG warhead

yavar

Iran IRGC Aerospace chief Gen.Hajizadeh: infiltration to command and control American drone UAV data video feeds in Iraq & Syria

EXCLUSIVE: Iran Penetrates into US Command Center, Picks Up Drones Control
"Seven to eight drones that had constant flights over Syria and Iraq were brought under our control and their intel was monitored by us and we could gain their first-hand intel," General Hajizadeh said in the Western Iranian city of Hamedan on Thursday.
The footage below shows IRGC's penetration into US Army's Command Center, one of the many proofs in support of General Hajizadeh's remarks.
The footage shows a US flying drone starts malfunctioning and makes a rough landing in a desert area 10 kilometers away from its base.
he US troops avoid approaching the malfunctioning drone as they are not sure who is controling the aircraft, and hence send a manned aircraft to bomb the drone.
The footage that displays the IRGC's penetration into the US spy drone's intel has been recorded by an IRGC drone flying above the scene.
Farsnews

Last edited:

yavar

Iran IRGC_AS UCAVs exercise combat missions in carried out from more than 1,000 km away, dubbed Ela Beit ul-Muqaddas-1

Shahed_129, Iranain RQ_170, UCAV

IRGC Holds Massive Drone Exercise over Persian Gulf
https://tn.ai/1968900

Status
Not open for further replies.