Inquiry on the Viking Submachinegun.

Bonza

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ron,

Please don't spam one-liners just to up your post count. I realise the inability to post images may seem frustrating at first but it's there for a reason. One liners are against the forum rules, particularly when they are literally spam filling up a thread page just to post an image. So no more of that kind of behaviour, please.

Thanks mate.

Bonza

Ron`s welding

Ron,

Please don't spam one-liners just to up your post count. I realise the inability to post images may seem frustrating at first but it's there for a reason. One liners are against the forum rules, particularly when they are literally spam filling up a thread page just to post an image. So no more of that kind of behaviour, please.

Thanks mate.

Bonza
Sorry about that" I realized after i did that there was a note about it. By the way i have to ask why must one have a minimum of ten post before one can post a photo? Have never seen that before.

Bonza

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry about that" I realized after i did that there was a note about it. By the way i have to ask why must one have a minimum of ten post before one can post a photo? Have never seen that before.
Part of it is to avoid people just posting pictures with no other post content, sort of in line with our policy of no one-liner posts (though in the photos/videos forum this sort of posting is quite alright). Another part is just to reduce the ability of spambots to come in here and load up a bunch of whatever it is they're selling/advertising. In addition it's there so new members can get a bit of a feel for the forums, which are predominantly intended for detailed discussions. Thanks for understanding, no harm done.