Hey new kid here

Spetsznaz

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So are you the owner of the website, when you say you pay the bills?
or do you share the website with someone else, like a parthnership?

Spetsznaz

Sorry, its just that I am interested when this site start up, I mean your join date says march 2003, that's feels like soo long ago, but any I like at 50 something posts, I guess i cant be considered new:)

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, Webs is our evil overlord. He rules with an iron fist from his snowed up fortress high in the Ural moutains, from where he oversees the frozen wastes that surround it.

:)

Spetsznaz

Yes, Webs is our evil overlord. He rules with an iron fist from his snowed up fortress high in the Ural moutains, from where he oversees the frozen wastes that surround it.

:)
Hard to believe DT has been around this long:D

I Just started googling "Military Forum" and Went to like 15 different sites until I found this one and joined because, there were plenty of active members, most other "Attempted military forums" are complete ghost towns with 3 year old posts :rel

T.C.P

you are right and most other defence forums mainly concern one country and are pretty biased. compared to the professionalism of DT most other forum sites are pretty childish, where naive country lovers go on talking about procuring arms their govt. can never afford.

DT Rocks!