Get Paid to write for DefenceTalk.com

Burner

Well, my AdSense account is ready for use. In one week I should have time to get started with writing my first article, but is the feature fully implemented yet, or not? Will I be able to send you an article for publishing? :lam

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The implementation is in final stages... please send me an email and let me know what you will be writing about and if you have any questions.

We have 5-8 articles in the pipeline already so as soon as some issues are fixed :( I will make another announcement.

thanks!

G-Capo

I can write about weapon systems and South American Militaries.Or any military.If you guys need more people.

Burner

Hello guys! I've been away from DT for several weeks now, but I'm back today.:p: So? Is the "get paid to write" system implemented yet? I'm ready to write some articles.

WebMaster, I sent you two e-mails regarding the subjects I can write about, but got no answer.

MAKO

writing for defence forum

Hi,
i would gladly do this because i am working for defence company tata power ,so i will sure paste good one

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
I do read.

It seems that Google adsense revenue sharing will not work out as planned so I am considering paying money to have people write.

The reasons why adsense was not going to work are:

-people have problems getting their adsense account with google
-not really understanding how the system would work
-click fraud, etc.
-implementation is not simple (it works as we tested for the most part)

Any idea about how much people should get paid for writing a technical document on a weapon system?

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
This has been updated. Please see the first post in this thread. We are no longer using Google's Adsense IDs to pay...

bolheed

I would like to engage in this offer!

Hey,i need to know the exact email i must send my article to,or if on the forum will do.Webmaster,i can write about Air,Naval,Army/Land,and Missile weapon systems,as well as detailed military articles about more than 25 countries(USA,Russia,China,Iran,North korea,Britain,France,israel,along with others)
Meaning number of troops,tanks,aircraft,missiles,defence systems,nuclear power and so on.Weapon systems,from Fighters to bombers to Missiles,tanks,destroyers,submarines,rifles,and so on.
I am a PROFESSIONAL researcher,i have aquired a vast database about military issues through hundreds of research hours and would like to benefit from that matter.So get back to me as soon as possible if you may,nice job by the way,have a nice day,Later.

I've been doing some freelance defense writing recently. Writing for defencetalk.com would be a great opportunity. I'll try to get something together.

Zaphael

Would you all accept freelance analysis of security issues? Just undergraduate level kind of analysis, nothing too academic.

ocean_sea_river

Banned Member
Sophisticated Advanced Military Weapons & Strategies Failures

A lot not to mentioned thousands of written articles/free brochures by me banned by Goverments-Ministry of Defence as well as by developer & funder coded as Internal/External Security Acts or whatsoever.
But for faith,love and respectful peoples I'ld like to share my opinion/suggestion/research/studies/"capabilities".
Is Decent Talk maintains Secrecy/Privacy and secure without displaying writers profiles that may be endangering my family/neighbours but not me.

amitluvslca

Hi
I have been a military enthusiast for as long as i know.I have been trying to contribute to your "get paid to write" initiative and of-late i found some time to work on it.I have a few articles on aircrafts, mostly and would love to get some advice on how to go about it.I have been trying to reach you through your msg board but i have had no reply so far.I am not aware of the present payment plans ,hopefully u will be kind enough to clarify that at the earliest.
-Amit Nayak