Gendarmerie catches woman with rifle.

Ananda

The Bunker Group
Seems she's holding like an old WW era long rifle. I'm not speaking French, but at least even with gun ready they're quite in neutral tone when reproach her.

Perhaps she wants to find her husband ?

OPSSG

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep brave and smart cop. If it was American cops she'd be dead meat, full of bullets.
In general, competent tactical police actions against gunmen/gun women or knife welding idiots, are characterised by the justified use of minimum force (with an attempt to minimise collateral damage and priority accorded to victims) — be it American, Brazilian, Chinese or otherwise. We can also see that level of competence in separate police actions or hostage rescue actions in America, in Brazil and in China. In ABC order, let me share some videos of competence in action:

Below, off-duty American husband and wife police officers just having dinner, springing into immediate action.

Below, a spokesman for the military police, Col Mauro Fliess, told a local TV programme that the sniper opened fire when the hijacker appeared at the door of the bus pointing what looked like a weapon at the head of one of the hostages. Col Fliess told TV programme Bom Dia Rio that the weapon the man was carrying turned out to be a toy gun. Good work by the sniper in Brazil (which was a challenging shot from a distance).

Below, a controlled head shot in China using deception to mask the shooter’s location in a mass rapid transit station.

Last edited:

kato

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
This video was uploaded 18 hours ago, but i could not find yet newsreports about this heroic act.
The actual arrest took place May 14th in Val d'Oise.

Seems she's holding like an old WW era long rifle. I'm not speaking French, but at least even with gun ready they're quite in neutral tone when reproach her.

Perhaps she wants to find her husband ?
She wants to kill herself - that's what she says (Je vais me foutre en l’air) before calling the officers "and their masters" dogs.

The weapon looks like a relatively regular hunting shotgun or rifle to me. You'll find those in like every second household in France outside Paris.

Last edited: