forum help

uaf

Hi . Web Master

i have gone through the rules but I want to know that chat slag is ban in here ??

and also I want to know that before banning sum one how many caution (warning) are give to a member.

Thanx

uaf

ok thanks

but one thing more some people dont actually read inbox in here due to the lack of time and dont know if they are warned or not, so i have put my two personal e-mail id's(dont want to mention in here)so as a warning please e-mail me in there so that i can read it there

Waylander

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
Were is this button on the top left were I also see when I last visited the site?

I mean the one were every thread with a new post since my last visit is shown to me.

This one was very usefull. It is much harder to follow the new threads without it.

best wishes
Waylander

Burner

Censorship?!

I've just come across this strange problem: the word "defence" (d.e.f.e.n.c.e) seems to be censored all over the DT site.:confused: In the thread names, in posts, everywhere. What's up with that?! Here's a screenshot of this... "phenomenon". :) Sorry for posting this here, but I can't send a pm to WebMaster.

Waylander

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
Have the national flags of the users been removed or is there something wrong with my settings?

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
No, the forum software went through an upgrade (saturday night) so need to reapply most of the modifications. ;)

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
I've put a time limit on that... is it annoying? After 30 minutes of your post, you cannot edit the post. It has its good side but also some unfortunate bad.

Any new change, etc. always goes through testing phase before it is fully implmented unless negative feedback is received from the community. :)

Thanks and enjoy!