Concord's last flight

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
:smokingc:
These pics don't really have anything to do with the military but they are superb and thought I should share since they were sitting in my email box taking up space. :D

Concord's last flight

adsH

teh Red Arrows are just the best u never realize how good they actually are before you see them perform Live, they are truely pro's. there Formations are perfect in every sence and team work is a model for rest of the RAF Fighting force, i wonder if you, put an Red arrow Pilot in a dog fight i wonder how good would he be. i bet he would mince the opponent, you just have to look at the Maneuvers they pull off and how close they cross each other.

mysterious

Yeah I guess. Its operation was becoming more and more uneconomical day by day and so it was pulled off the air.

Salman78

this is not related but rank images in forum statistics arnt working. can any of the moderaters plz fix this.. ty

Gremlin29

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Fantastic pics! I agree, the Red Arrows are top notch, and their planes are amongst my top 5 favorite.

P.A.F

thanx for those pics ;). hey when it landed in birmingham it flew extreamly low abouve our scool and everybody saw it. amazing design :)

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It will never fly again missy. Airlines cannot afford to fly it because not many people can afford to buy the tickets. ;)