China May Soon Have 800 Missiles Targeting Taiwan

mysterious

redsoulja said:
i thought it was kinda obvious when the Al-Kald tank was voted best in the world.............
It shouldn't be obvious cuz those who voted for Al-Khalid as the best tank were one time users who registered just to download some nice defense equipment pictures from our gallery and vote as well as post a little bit in some threads. 90% of those people were never heard from again as hardly any of them returned to DT. More sensible people who are still around and yes, Muslims; voted with clear knowledge of whatz the best one out there without any hint of emotion or watever. Take me for one if you will, I voted for the American Abrams. We should always remember, 'assumption is the mother of all f*** ups". :smokingc:

redsoulja

myst im sorry but obviosuly abrams is the best tank in teh world but one can easily use logic to find out why al-kald got voted teh best........

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Most of them registered for the gallery, many register for the forum but only come to read and some just register and don't come back for weeks and some for months and some only when newsletter goes out. :D

And who actually use the forum on regular basis? I don't know, you do the count(im assuming you read all topics/posts) so you can pretty much caculate that but I would say some 20-30 on and off.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Thats how it is on many forums, a lot of members but only handful actually participate in the discussions.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
It doesn't matter how many posts you create or make, its the quality of the posts. Increasing the number of posts to get some type of rank on this site is foolishness and not encouraged because its not going to help you. We appreciate quality not quantity. ;)