Call of Duty Drone and Bomb

Napoleon72

( at 2.17)

Hello Guys , IDK if it’s the good place to post this but in the last call of duty Mission there is a drone and he dropped a bomb and I would Like to know if you could help me to Identify The drone and the bomb?
The drone and thé bomb appeared at 2.17 min
In My opinion It’s a reaper and it dropped A GBU 12 but my friend is a little bit uncertain so could you help us ?

Attachments

Last edited:

StobieWan

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's at time stamp 2:17 -- the UAV looks like an MQ-9 but the fins for the weapon are a little off for a GBU12 - it *looks* roughly right for a 12 so maybe they didn't quite model some of the proportions correctly or I'm just looking at it wrong.

Napoleon72

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's at time stamp 2:17 -- the UAV looks like an MQ-9 but the fins for the weapon are a little off for a GBU12 - it *looks* roughly right for a 12 so maybe they didn't quite model some of the proportions correctly or I'm just looking at it wrong.
Thank You so Much, have a nice day

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
If I too am not looking at it wrongly, both the UAV and the bomb do not appear to be modelled proportionally to MQ-9 and GBU-12, respectively. This could be deliberate if they did not acquire the rights.

StobieWan

Super Moderator
Staff member
If I too am not looking at it wrongly, both the UAV and the bomb do not appear to be modelled proportionally to MQ-9 and GBU-12, respectively. This could be deliberate if they did not acquire the rights.

That's what I was thinking - either they didn't spend quite as much time in rendering or modelling or wanted to be a little bit off deliberately - it's close enough for your brain to fill in the blanks and nod along, which would be fine for an explicatory cut-scene. The GBU looks a bit big in relation to the UAV now I look over it again but overall, it looks close enough and both bits of kit would be logical choices for the situation.