Additions, new features, etc.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Avatars updated, country flags are now available.

<<<<<----- see example!

kramxel

Don't know if it's the right place to report it...

I'm getting a "script blocked" banner while navigating through the forum section... on IE btw.

t68

I am getting the message to,

Internet explorer has modified this page to help prevent cross scripting?

And when i click on it to find out the risk it says this,

How does Internet Explorer help protect me from cross-site scripting attacks?
Internet Explorer's Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Filter can help prevent one website from adding script code to another website. XSS Filter watches how websites interact, and when it recognizes a potential attack, it will automatically block script code from running. When this happens, you will see a message in the Information bar letting you know that the webpage was modified to help protect your privacy and security.
If the modified webpage does not work properly, try going to the home page of the website and navigating to the webpage directly. If the page still does not work correctly, contact the website's administrator.

I don’t know what all this means but maybe you do.

SASWanabe

im having a different problem but maybe related, when i open DT in IE 8 i get about 30 seconds browsing and then my IE window closes, but when i use a proxy it works fine

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
t68,

Thats IE9? You maybe browsing with "protected mode" and do you get that message on other websites?

SASw, I am not aware of such issues on DT, it maybe your pC. Try another PC?

Appo

I am getting the message to,

Internet explorer has modified this page to help prevent cross scripting?

And when i click on it to find out the risk it says this,

How does Internet Explorer help protect me from cross-site scripting attacks?
Internet Explorer's Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Filter can help prevent one website from adding script code to another website. XSS Filter watches how websites interact, and when it recognizes a potential attack, it will automatically block script code from running. When this happens, you will see a message in the Information bar letting you know that the webpage was modified to help protect your privacy and security.
If the modified webpage does not work properly, try going to the home page of the website and navigating to the webpage directly. If the page still does not work correctly, contact the website's administrator.

I don’t know what all this means but maybe you do.
Hello,

This has recently started happening on my system also. Does not really effect me.

Using IE8

Cheers Tony

uuname

I also get the "Internet explorer has modified this page to help prevent cross scripting" warning on a Windows 7 machine- but not on an XP system.

The warning is not displayed on any other sites.

I'd suggest looking into any ads that are running, they are often a source of this kind of thing.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Just FYI,

We are doing some upgrades and maintenance in the backend so news updates will resume on Monday, June 6th, 2011.

Thanks!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
DT is under going maintenance on the frontend (news, etc.) so news updates will resume on Tuesday, January 3rd, 2012. If you visit the homepage, you will notice some significant changes. Use the toolbar at the bottom. ;)

Made some changes on the forum as well, colors, etc.

Comments/suggestions welcomed!

Vanguard

Looks very nice, gives off a much more modern appearance and makes things look less cluttered than they did with the browny colour.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
We'll be implementing weekly newsletter for the forum soon (just list of popular threads/topics, etc.). Working on the newsletter for news section as well (it has been a while since we did that!) so those two items are coming up soon.