7 Explosive Fart Controversies

DouglasLees

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The perennial question is which is the superior type of fart: the Loud and Proud or the Silent But Deadly. The former has immediate comedic value, whereas the latter can be quite an form of guerrilla warfare!

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
The perennial question is which is the superior type of fart: the Loud and Proud or the Silent But Deadly. The former has immediate comedic value, whereas the latter can be quite an form of guerrilla warfare!
I served in the RNZAF with a guy who's silent and violent was well beyond a WMD. He could clear a full lift in one floor. Later he was commissioned from the ranks.

At lakes

I got thrown out of a posh pub/nite club in Auckland singing The Good Ship Venus. It wasn't the song that upset management the most it was the fact I was standing on the Bar with a bottle of Southern Comfort in my hand, trying to get the rest of the patrons to join in.

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
I got thrown out of a posh pub/nite club in Auckland singing The Good Ship Venus. It wasn't the song that upset management the most it was the fact I was standing on the Bar with a bottle of Southern Comfort in my hand, trying to get the rest of the patrons to join in.
Were you in the RNZAF at the time? I was part of a group of RNZAF bods that were asked to leave a Christchurch drinking establishment for singing Swing Low Sweet Charity. For some strange reason they took strong exception to the accompanying actions. Mind you that was after a full throated rendition of the engineers song. They had no sense of humour about it.

DouglasLees

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Were you in the RNZAF at the time? I was part of a group of RNZAF bods that were asked to leave a Christchurch drinking establishment for singing Swing Low Sweet Charity. For some strange reason they took strong exception to the accompanying actions. Mind you that was after a full throated rendition of the engineers song. They had no sense of humour about it.
Swing Low Sweet Chariot, surely?(!)