Go Back   DefenceTalk Forum - Military & Defense Forums > Global Defense & Military > Intros & Off Topic

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures
Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

Hi

This is a discussion on Hi within the Intros & Off Topic forum, part of the Global Defense & Military category; Hi, I'm Waseb, I'm from Germany. I am an enthusiast for everything military related but have also been a conscript ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old October 22nd, 2016   #1
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
Hi

Hi, I'm Waseb, I'm from Germany. I am an enthusiast for everything military related but have also been a conscript in the german Army (2 years of service including voluntary months) in the late 2000s. I was an infantryman on the Marder IFV back then. Today I have an Office Job and also do Military Arts (drawings and paintings). Don't hesitate to ask any questions. Peace.
Waseb Al-Qisuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2016   #2
General
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waseb Al-Qisuin View Post
Hi, I'm Waseb, I'm from Germany. I am an enthusiast for everything military related but have also been a conscript in the german Army (2 years of service including voluntary months) in the late 2000s. I was an infantryman on the Marder IFV back then. Today I have an Office Job and also do Military Arts (drawings and paintings). Don't hesitate to ask any questions. Peace.
Gidday Waseb, welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation. Please have a read of the rules so that you are aware of what we expect.
Old October 23rd, 2016   #3
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
thank you ngatimozart, i will read these. see you in the forums
Old October 24th, 2016   #4
Just a bloke
Major General
No Avatar
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waseb Al-Qisuin View Post
Welcome aboard mate. look forward to seeing your contributions. 😊
ADMk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2016   #5
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
Thanks alot mate! See you too

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: