Hi

Waseb Al-Qisuin

Hi, I'm Waseb, I'm from Germany. I am an enthusiast for everything military related but have also been a conscript in the german Army (2 years of service including voluntary months) in the late 2000s. I was an infantryman on the Marder IFV back then. Today I have an Office Job and also do Military Arts (drawings and paintings). Don't hesitate to ask any questions. Peace.

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Hi, I'm Waseb, I'm from Germany. I am an enthusiast for everything military related but have also been a conscript in the german Army (2 years of service including voluntary months) in the late 2000s. I was an infantryman on the Marder IFV back then. Today I have an Office Job and also do Military Arts (drawings and paintings). Don't hesitate to ask any questions. Peace.
Gidday Waseb, welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation. Please have a read of the rules so that you are aware of what we expect.

ADMk2

Just a bloke
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Welcome aboard mate. look forward to seeing your contributions.