Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Game

dragonfire

Has anyone seen this HBO series on the 2003 Iraq Invasion called "Generation Kill". The MW2 first mission looks exactly similar to the second episode of the series called Cradle of Civilisation. Too similar, the attacks directly opposite from the bridge, then the Humvee trip, then the iraqi fighters firing from the building etc etc. Looks too similar

umair

Peace Enforcer
Ghost rules! I wish that I get to yell ''Ghost Lives!'' when MW3 comes out. I ended up shouting ''Price is alive!'' this time around. The whole MW series is highly addictive.

F-15 Eagle

Has anyone seen this HBO series on the 2003 Iraq Invasion called "Generation Kill". The MW2 first mission looks exactly similar to the second episode of the series called Cradle of Civilisation. Too similar, the attacks directly opposite from the bridge, then the Humvee trip, then the iraqi fighters firing from the building etc etc. Looks too similar
Yeah I Generation Kill in 2008. Great show and now that I think of it, it does look a little similar.

dragonfire

Finaly got time to play the MW2 in vetran and completed it yesterday night, the whole game is awesome but the whole reaching the submarine episode (Contigency ?) was a b**** :)

dragonfire

Yeah I could not do that level on veteran I gave up on that level.
What you need to do is to take out the BMP/BTR, the helo and a jeep by hiting a fuel tank just before the helo takes off, then you stand up and snipe the first set of guards, get into the open yard, take out the fuel tanker behind the double static tanks and move to the left go to the entrance of the building on the left take out guards on the left of the building and rush towards the sub. Easier said than done though. Lay low snipe as many guards on your path and rush. Get a feel of the layout so that you can nade effectively. All the best just as Robert Bruce said, when you fail.........

F-15 Eagle

What you need to do is to take out the BMP/BTR, the helo and a jeep by hiting a fuel tank just before the helo takes off, then you stand up and snipe the first set of guards, get into the open yard, take out the fuel tanker behind the double static tanks and move to the left go to the entrance of the building on the left take out guards on the left of the building and rush towards the sub. Easier said than done though. Lay low snipe as many guards on your path and rush. Get a feel of the layout so that you can nade effectively. All the best just as Robert Bruce said, when you fail.........
The problem is with all of the guys with MG4 machine guns they shoot me in the back once I try to advance.

dragonfire

The problem is with all of the guys with MG4 machine guns they shoot me in the back once I try to advance.
I am not sure what stage exactly you have crossed, i am talking specificaly after you have teamed up with Ghost and the rest of the team and get to the compund from where you have to proceed towards the submarine. The first time Price asks you to use the Predator drone the drone is hit by a SAM site then you slide down a slope and team up with the guys and there is some resistance, you will just have to tough it out keeping your head down and sniping. (BTW using a AK with optics/red dot will be better than a Stegyer)

I am talking about the next stage once you get to small hillock overlooking the compound Cpt Price asks you to use the drone again; my earlier post was talking from that stage. Besides the game gets auto saved from that stage since its an objective succesfuly attained. As far as getting flanked move with the team and crouch whenevr you use a drone, try to limit the usage to max 2-3 times and only on targets which can get max casualities (i usualy hit only fuel tanks).

So once again. Hillock - Drone - Hit fuel tank destroying Helo, BTR and jeep - snipe guard unit, get into the open snipe from long distance - move towards a vehicle crouch take out Fuel Tanker vehicle behind double static tanks - move to left snipe the guys enroute watch out for the guards who are on top who come down via stairs. Use drone once more on the guards and vehicle on the left of building near the sub. Rush through that spot head towards the sub running crazy. Once you reach the sub the game gets auto saved and then you will have to head to the terrace of an adjoining building while price does his stuff

All the best.... :)