Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Game

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
I finished it on veteran last night. If anyone owns Prototype on Ps3 help me. The game freezes on the loading screen when loading the Errand Boy stage.
I didn't like prototype.

Will be buying COD-MW2 on PS3 so I can enjoy playing in multiplayer. May be exchange my Unchartered 2 for it (Gosh ... I don't know what has happened but I getting hooked to video games again - after almost 8 years and I am beyond the age of video games now. lol)

F-15 Eagle

I didn't like prototype.

Will be buying COD-MW2 on PS3 so I can enjoy playing in multiplayer. May be exchange my Unchartered 2 for it (Gosh ... I don't know what has happened but I getting hooked to video games again - after almost 8 years and I am beyond the age of video games now. lol)
Ah come on now your never too old for some first person shooters.:D

F-15 Eagle

I finished it on veteran last night. If anyone owns Prototype on Ps3 help me. The game freezes on the loading screen when loading the Errand Boy stage.
How in the heck did you beat contingency on veteran? Thats almost impossible for me when I get to the submarine part.

umair

Peace Enforcer
It took me an hour but I did it. Key is the intelligent use of hellfires. Let the bots stay up front and clean house, ditch the usp.45 for a Famas with optics and the EBR for any smg. Dash to the next checkpoint. Die and repeat. Use the hellfires to take out the troop carriers and enemies on vantage positions along the route.
It worked for me, should work for you.

umair

Peace Enforcer
The real bitch on veteran is the one where Roach and Ghost die. The key there is the Fn2000 with thermal optics in the basement armoury. The ending of this mission always depresses me.:-(

dragonfire

The real bitch on veteran is the one where Roach and Ghost die. The key there is the Fn2000 with thermal optics in the basement armoury. The ending of this mission always depresses me.:-(
Yeah that was quite depressing esp since it was such a pain to get to helis and also u dont get to c who Ghost is :) Who knows next edition in all probability Ghost will resurface like Capt Price did in MW2

Bonza

Super Moderator
Staff member
People that like MW are definitely going to be interested in Bad Company 2, if people haven't heard about it. There's a whole bunch of ten minute gameplay vids on youtube, here's a shorter one showing some destruction:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl1edaPrkyY"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

:)

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
WTF !!! WTF !!! What just happened at the Russian airport in the game? It was bloody massacre :S :ar15

dragonfire

WTF !!! WTF !!! What just happened at the Russian airport in the game? It was bloody massacre :S :ar15
At first time i played tht i didnt kill a lot of the ppl, mainly only the cops (self preservation) and the ones already hit (well mercy killin :D) did me no good anyways cause irrespective of your level of participation the game play is such tht the guy kills u of anyway

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
At first time i played tht i didnt kill a lot of the ppl, mainly only the cops (self preservation) and the ones already hit (well mercy killin :D) did me no good anyways cause irrespective of your level of participation the game play is such tht the guy kills u of anyway
I was killing the Cops and ones already down as well. Morality got the best of me even though it is just a game :D But I must say, the game is amazing regardless of my dislike of 1st person shooter games.

kato

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
The US version can currently only be sold to adults in Germany, and may not be publicly advertised. There's a court application running to ban the US version completely in Germany. The German version is not banned or restricted.

The only difference between the US and German version is in the airport scene. In the German version, shooting civilians will make the game quit immediately.

the road runner

I played COD2 at my mates place last night,online.

It was on PC,and i got 25 kills without dying,and guess what they gave me for that...............................

A Nuke that was used to end the game,everybody dies :gun

I think i will wate for it to drop in price and purchase it off steam in a few months.

$89 is still expensive in my eyes..

Regards

British Post

Modern Warfare 2 is legendary...
The multiplayer could use a little work, though the game hasn't been out for more than four weeks...

F-15 Eagle

Modern Warfare 2 is legendary...
The multiplayer could use a little work, though the game hasn't been out for more than four weeks...
I don't get any lag at all because I have great connection, I think its better than COD4 IMO.

I just entered my first prestige today. I want the extra custom classes.:D

jaffo4011

mw2 is superb and im almost up to prestige (66 at the mo) on the ps3.....still love cod 4 tho and i would recommend that before you get mw2 you get thru cod 4 first as its brilliant too....

if anyone else is on the 3,we should exchange our online id's and form a clan.....dff?