WW2 Red Army

carman1877

I am going to get call of duty 5 and would like to know about the Red Army of WW2. however, there is not much info on the web except an article on wikipedia.

need Pictures- to see weapons and clothing styles
facts and good sites- also vehicles used and battles

if you could help me out i would apreciate it.

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
For vehicles start with the ubiquous T-34, also look at major tanks like the KV-1, BT-7, IS-2, T-26.

For battles, try Siege of Leningrad, Battle of Stalingrad, Battle for Moscow, Operation Bagrateon, Battle of Berlin.

carman1877

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
K thanks, but do you know where some good pictures of the soldiers are are factual websites.

der_Master

hey I was thinking about getting that game, i have cod4 modern warfare right now. Anayway I was wondering what were the playable teams. The Japs, Germans, US, Brits, and Russians? Oh I was also wondering if it was all set in the pacific or if some of it took place in europe.

NewArmyWriter08

I got it on friday last week its pretty sweet you play as first the americans fighting the japanese in the pacific then you play as the russians fighting the germans.

regarding the weapons standard rifle was the mosin-nagant bolt action (not sure if thats spelt right though) and the ppsh sub machine-gun the most famous russian weapon of ww2 though, is the molotov cocktail
i'll look into all of the weapons further