WMDs anyone??

corsair7772

Verified Defense Pro
y does Israel need a nuclear sub when its got Ballistic missiles and Long range aircraft?
I think its all just a rumour or propoganda or mis info

Su_37

Well never doubt on Isreali's They can do things which even other's don;t dare to dream of .

1)Flying all round africa to free their pressengers undected.
2)bombing on nuclear plans in iraq
3) build arrow anti missile missile

Well i also heard that isreali also prepaired a DNA based virus again iran, which will only act again race which is based in iran , like this they r making ethnic based DNA virus for other gulf countries .

I don;t know weather this is true or not but accrding to sci, this is possible.

corsair7772

Verified Defense Pro
Its possible but i think if there is such a virus there gonna use it agnst palestenians. Im not good at islamiat but arent the 2 decendents from the same ancestor?

Su_37

Well i read an artical on that , the pic with the bio research facility, which isreali denied it.

But since isreali feel threaths to its existance from entire histile muslim nations .. so it prepairing itself .

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
But since isreali feel threaths to its existance from entire histile muslim nations .. so it prepairing itself
No, what Israel does is that it starts flaunting all international rules and laws and makes a mockery of them. Bombing Iraq's nuclear reactor, the attack on an empty building in Syria, attack on USS Liberty, lots of illegal nuclear warheads, Squatting on other's lands etc. etc. whatever Israel does as an excuse of fighting terrorism, seems to be terrorism itself.

Su_37

Well you are talking about flunting international norms , and what about Muslim worlds Norms , which provide money. wepons and other things to support arm struggle in other country.

and all this in the name of ISlam , they want that every country convert into islam . Everywhere wehre their is muslim populatoin , their is a struggle. Bosina is the example.

And when we talk about freedom of their area like kurds , then all muslims become silent . what happen in ache and timore where chirstinan population struggling for independence . They are saying them terriost .

Only mUslim world knows the language of force .,

umair

Peace Enforcer
Just for u'r info Kurds are muslims & the majority population of Acheh is also muslim, it's just that they are not ethnic Javanese like other Indonesians.

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Su_37 said:
Well you are talking about flunting international norms , and what about Muslim worlds Norms , which provide money. wepons and other things to support arm struggle in other country.
and all this in the name of ISlam , they want that every country convert into islam . Everywhere wehre their is muslim populatoin , their is a struggle. Bosina is the example.
You obviously do not know what you are talking about do you?? Bosnia was a freedom struggle along with Croatia. The population wanted a separate country after the breakup of the former Yugoslavia but the majority Serb population tried to dominate. It is kind of like Indian state terrorism. At the time of partition of the sub continent the area of Kashmir was supposed to be handed over to Pakistan according to the terms of partition (since it was a Muslim majority area) but due to the ruler being a hindu....he opted to go with India against the people's right of self determination. And hence there has been a problem since the last 50 years.

And when we talk about freedom of their area like kurds , then all muslims become silent . what happen in ache and timore where chirstinan population struggling for independence . They are saying them terriost .

Only mUslim world knows the language of force .,
If people of East Timor can be granted freedom on basis of their right of self determination then i can draw parallels with Kashmir. Both have the same problem. East Timor got solved because UN resolutions were implemented there. Kashmir is still unsolved because India openly flaunts UN resolutions and disobeys them.