Why PAF didnt get Gripens

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just dont understand. PAF hasnt asked for Gripens yet. Pakistan buying EF-2000 and Rafele is some thing members here r advicing PAF to buy not that PAF is going to buy them. Yet every 1 keeps coming back and saying no country is willing to sell Pakistan Jets.

Well atleast let Pakistan officialy ask for some thing than let it be denied and than talk abt it.

You knw it would be foolish to say that J-10 is not 4th Gen Jet. JF-17 has capability and Capacity in it to become 4th Gen and J-10 which is far superior that JF-17 does not happen to be a 4th Gen Jet. R u kiddin Jupitor.
I think all new members should read about all the JEts they want to talk about and than enter a discussion.

Londo Molari

lol, he expects us to believe that the swedish director replied to his personal email... and in such horrible grammar too..

Everyone knows why Pakistan didn't get Gripens. Anywhere the U.S. has influence, they have been warned to sell anything to Pakistan. We are one of the few muslim countries in the world today whose population does not greatly favor the U.S. AND at the same time have a competent and structured armed force... so obviously they want to deny us any and all advanced technologies so we stay off balance and afraid of our neighbours. If we didn't develop nuclear weapons, God knows if Pakistan would even be sovereign today.

Only France and China have enough economic and political independence, that they can ignore U.S. pressure and still sell advanced equipment to us.

I can't believe people still dream about Gripen or Eurofighter or F-16...

srirangan

Banned Member
My thoughts exactly Londo Molari.

lolz
hay man be realistic u all are talking as if u just wish it an its gonna happen for u or as if all those countries are requesting u to buy those aircraft from them.
its a pitty that we r not gonna have any fourth generation fighter for next few years may be the J-10 flys out for us and that too is not 4th generation aircraft.
so just pray that our engineers might come up with some stuff of their own
GOD bless PAKISTAN
n
PAKISTAN AIR FORCE
What?

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
Londo Molari said:
lol, he expects us to believe that the swedish director replied to his personal email... and in such horrible grammar too..

Everyone knows why Pakistan didn't get Gripens. Anywhere the U.S. has influence, they have been warned to sell anything to Pakistan. We are one of the few muslim countries in the world today with a competent and structured armed force, whose population does not greatly favor the U.S.... so obviously they want to deny us any and all advanced technologies, or our forces might grow more capable.

Only France and China have enough economic and political independence, that they can ignore U.S. pressure and still sell advanced equipment to us.

I can't believe people still dream about Gripen or Eurofighter or F-16...

As i said beilieve it or not, its up to you.
I can pass his email to any 1 who wants to c it.

& yes there is no such thing as Sewdesh Director. ITs Director Communications for Gripen.

Director Communication's job:

1) hold press conferences.
2) hold, arrange and preside presentations for coustomers.
3) give answers to Public queries.
4) provide General Info.

And how do u expect a man from a country which pronounces Griffin as Gripen to write in proper English. Even the Swedesh PM speeks in broken English. Ever herd her talkin?

(All those who want me to farward his mail to them, just leve a messege in my PM)

srirangan

Banned Member
Webmaster,

(1) Do you believe that a high ranking official is allowed to divulge details of defence negotiations to somebody over the internet?

(2) That being said I can send you an email from [email protected]. Wanna try it out?

(3) Dude stop using Internet Explorer and Hotmail.

srirangan

Banned Member
BTW did i read the reply SABRE got clearly? It says and I quote:
The Gripen discussions are not at all on the Swedish governments table
Now this person was given his/her post to answer diplomatically, what his/her reply actually meant was:
We denied it during the unofficial discussions, and hence it wasn't even "officially" discussed.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Its not matter of if I believe or not.

I am only helping to get this topic back on track instead of all of you rubbing your asses with sabre or other members of if its valid or not.

I have also emailed gripens comm director. If you don't want to believe it, you don't have to nor are you required to but don't spoil the topic with useless bickering and whining.

It is true that you can send email from any email address but there are other ways to track a message. If its from say: 164.200 (of some ISP), we know who sent it but if its from 212.75 (ping gripen.com).

Sabre claims the email is authentic, you say its not. Its words against words. Why don't you email gripen and see if you get a reply back. I have asked sabre to provide me with screenshot of originating IP of message from director of communications. That will settle some issues about sending fake emails.

If some of you still don't believe or have doubts then thats your own issue. If someone says the CROW is black and you know and you can see it that its black, one shouldn't press on saying that crow is WHITE. :idea2

:p

srirangan

Banned Member
I have asked sabre to provide me with screenshot of originating IP of message from director of communications. That will settle some issues about sending fake emails.
IP's can be faked.. lol with all the smtp and dns servers 'm running on my local pc, I can pretend to be anybody .. :p

I'll leave this thread as is, you can't convince me, I can't convince you either. But defence negotiations are sensitive matters and no one discloses them to someone who emals them out of the blue.. :p

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Thats the point. If the IP is fake, we would know. Ponder on the Crow example I used earlier. ;)

How many fake IPs do you have? :D :p

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Make what you want to out of this, sabre provided the screen shot of the message:

I think the crow is BLACK. ;)

As far as english is concern, you have to keep in mind that he is from Sweden and speaks swedish not english fluently.

Good luck!!!

srirangan

Banned Member
Webmaster,
I don't think you realy understand routing and dns. Let's not talk about it. ;) The email header mean nothing. zero. If you prolly start a "hacking" forum I'l be glad to post their.

How many fake IPs do you have?
It's not having fake IP's but ability to fake IP's instead. I can pretend to be from any of the 4228250625 possible IP's. They're called proxies. Let me stop this is way off topic.

Btw I stopped this stuff in 2002, that's when the Information technologies Laws Act was enacted in India .. :p

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
Look Sri, IF u dnt want to believe it thatn dont. Ur will is you choice.

I m no computer Wiz. I dint know how to make screen shots untill today. I learned the advance options of Hotmail today. I m the guy who dint knw how to fix his PC's cookies untill couple of weeks back. N u expect me to make fake IPs and Emails. Dnt make personal attacks on me cause m not doin it either.

Now I think I have given webmaster enough proof which he has displayed. If u dont wana believe than dnt but dnt make drifts in the topic. IF u cant keep up than atleast dnt change the course of the topic and for once talk possitive.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
I think Webie was going to email the director communications too. At least ppl try n keep this thread alive and open till he gets his reply. Which might take few weeks. LEts all be good till than. Please

srirangan

Banned Member
SABRE i'm not accusing you of anything. I'm just saying that :

Quote:

Now this person was given his/her post to answer diplomatically, what his/her reply actually meant was:
We denied it during the unofficial discussions, and hence it wasn't even "officially" discussed.

Soldier

Sri, Why would Sabre want to fake IP's, just for the sake of positive things for Pakistan? Grow up man, you are wise and intelligent so let others breath. As to the truth, as always it will be known and besides you can always trust the person looking at its previous track record.
I do know that IP's can be faked but this snap shot of SAAB email looks pretty damn authentic. If you like, I can run few checks for you.

srirangan

Banned Member
Dude I did not say SABRE faked IP's. What I said was:
Quote:

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
srirangan said:
Dude I did not say SABRE faked IP's. What I said was:
Quote:

Good, I believe you now lets just go back to the topic with a possitive attitude.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Gripen probs

According to the news today, the Swedish Airforce logistics command (FMV) has rejected Gripen C's coming of the line at Saab due to several problems with the aircraft.

A cr@p communications suite is stated as one of several problems.

Saab has gone so far as to cancel a contract with Grintek of South Africa delivering some communications equipment.

http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/utenriks/3967952.html

Link unfortunately only in Swedish. ;)