Who do you admire in this forum?

chinawhite

I'm new here and i would like to know which people deserve to be known on this forum. I dont really no anyone so i wil leave it up to you peopel to complie a list.

No chosing webmaster to get browny points

PS: If this is in the wrong area can someone please move it to a different area

pepsi

I'd probably have to say gf0012-aust, and aussiedigger, because of their knowledge on so many things, and Jeff Head because of his aircraft carrier site

And that pepsi guy is pretty awesome :D

scg_af

sabre knows lots bout military stuff he seems pretty kewl

i guess webmaster would qualify well here too lol

but thers like a bajillion ppls in this forum so im sure thers a bunch of army-smart ppls here

Gollevainen

the corporal
Verified Defense Pro
generally speaking its rather hard to say who you should admire. Isent you supposed to do the assumptios by yourself? I mean lot depends of the basic charectar of the member involved. Im also new to this forum but i have spotted lot of familiar names from other military forums and some of them are guys that really like to 'follow' as speaking so.
propaply if want to give some sort of guideline, respect those whit color in their name, they have earned it someway, they SHOULD know stuff...

...and offcourse in all forums you beter listen and respect all moderators and adm, couse they tell the name of the game and runs the things, thougth it migth just be my 'warrior' instict telling so, to obey your superiors whitout guestion...:kar

chinawhite

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
DT have a suggestion feedback place:)

Anyway i ahve already made up my mine about a few people. its topsecret

P.A.F

Everyone!!!.
i think that everyones knowledge of defence and current affairs has contributed greatly towards making this forum top class.:)