Who can spend few Billion USD?

Izzy1

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Please don't live in fantasies.

The T-95 prototype tank is in Saudi for testing because they thought the Leclerc 2 was too un-advanced for them, they're not going to go Pakistani any time soon.

And why would they buy the J-10 when they are buying planes like Eurofighters and wanted the F-16 Block 60/62 so bad?

And believe me the only thing the Saudis are worried about is Iran which it is superior to militarily (but doesn't have the amount of troops that the Iranians have) so the Americans won't be putting up arms embargoes on Saudi and may i mention an arms embargo from the US will be swiftly met with an oil embargo from Saudi (once they did it just cuz Egypt was fighting Israel).
Don't think I need to say anymore than that!!

SaudiArabian

Cheetah i'll send to you the full answer on PM , its better not to go off-topic :)

as soon as i have 50 posts lol

Izzy i'll give you an answer to your thread and what are the real Saudi Defense Requirements

Last edited:

eaf-f16

that is false , we fought them in 1948 and in 1967

the RSAF also blocked the Saudi north western airspace for 3 days using F-15C's and AWACS's in 1988 to prevent an israeli air strike against Al Sulayyil IRBM base.

are you sure about the "5 hours" ?
Yes you did fight them I think the number of troops you sent to fight were 450 and I believe--correct me if I'm wrong-- Egyptians composed more than two thirds of the coalition army with over 300,000 soldiers.

The only Arab country to truly fight the Israelis and the only Arab country that can truly fight Israel is Egypt nothings changed this was even true in the Saddam days.